Michael Jackson dead!?

G3vans

its sad that he died but whats the huge deal? farrah faucett died on the same day i dont see E! news covering that story like crazy.

all day today on E! its all about MJ and covering it "live" out side his house like its the worlds biggest problem.

its not that i dont feel bad, cuase i do, it really was a shock but its kind of ridiculous how much coverage hes getting.

People die every day from cardiac arrest, and hate to break the news but he is a person just liek everyone else.

before this people wouldnt care this much about him. half the people would just call him a creeper for all the stuff he's accused of. but now ohhnoo!

Well idk, i think that the reason why Michael Jackson's getting more attention is because he's more famous i guess? most people only know Farrah from Charlie's Angel's playing the pretty blonde bombshell... MJ on the other hand, was an international superstar for his music, his acting (i only remember him being in the Wiz as the scarecrow), and everything in between. And a lot of people claim to be "inspired" or "influenced" from everything he's done in his career. I can name a few ppl: Justin Timberlake, Usher, Ciara, Ne-Yo, Chris Brown, Chris Tucker:p, and even Alex DeLeon from the Cab...

Not that i'm down tlking Farrah's death but, no one has said that they've been inspired by her acting and whatnot like MJ...

^tbh he hasnt recently gotten this much attention unless u count his trial.

this is probably the first time i ever saw people care about MJ.

a week ago mainstream media could care less about him, then if u brough up mj it would be "hes a child molester and weird."

now its "omg he was the greatest man to ever live"

i think this whole thing is over-rated.

His record sales are through the roof on iTunes.

Yep looks like he's probably going to hit 1billion album sales for sure now then. Apparantly he'd sold 750million albums before his death.

And the fact that he sold 750million albums is why he's getting so much attention.

Anyone hear something along the lines that the doctor who examined him is now missing?

Apparantly, from what I've read - he had his personal doctor with him at all times. This is the guy who was the last person to see him alive, and performed CPR like loads of times on Jackson. He's the guy who disappeared, but police have already spoken to him.