An Angel Ascends to Heaven. R.I.P. Serah

RenegadeRoss

I cant quite believe im having to make this thread, but i am deeply saddened and with much regret, have to inform you all that we've lost one of our own on the forum.

Serah Adams (SerahRIOT!) , a member of these forums, and best friend of Laura (Laura.Riot) was tragically taken from us on Tuesday evening. I am in still in shock myself as i was one of the people to make friends with her when she joined, and she was so lovely. She had a bubbly personality, and she was naturally pretty in every way possible.

She was also going to attend the UK Meet up, when we have it, so when we do. I propose those of us meeting up, has a minutes silence to remember Serah.

Below is a link to her profile..

http://www.paramorefans.com/boards/member.php?u=6770

Laura, as you will understand, is in a totally state of shock. So it would be nice if we all just leave our own little messages in tribute to Serah. it will be comforting to Laura, and Serah's family to know that we are all thinking of them.

It's a sad week to be a Paramore fan, so lets mourn the loss of one of our own and comfort each other in this very sad time.

R.I.P. Serah. We'll meet up one day.

More will come to remember Serah as the days progress.

thats nice of ya ross, i still cnt believe it, whenever me & serah had chance to talk to each other it was always so awesome, she made me smile wish i could of met up with her :hug:

my thoughts go to her family and obviously Laura :hug: :hug:

R.I.P Serah

xxxxxx

i never talked to her. but i'm laura's friend on facebook. and i know how much losing somebody can hurt. especially in death. serah looked like a great and fun person! i'm sorry, my thoughts go out to whomever may have known her. and her family. and laura.

rip.

I was in complete shock when Laura first told me, and I still am. I really can't believe it. :(

I didn't get to talk to Serah too much, but from what little I did - she seemed like an amazing person.

My thoughts go to her family and friends, and obviusly Laura.:hug::hug:

Rest in peace Serah. <3 You are truly missed.

thank you guys, you have no idea how much this means to me :hug:

i cant even find the words to tell you all how much i miss her

ive never known so much pain and its killing me

she was my best friend and was the most amazing person you could ever meet

i miss you so god damn much seff and i love you forever

best friends right till the end, i promise.

sleep well angel, i'll see you soon

<333 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I never knew her, but this makes me really sad. I still realize that I'm not the one who needs all the strength in the world to get through this, and so I wish that Ross, Laura, James and whoever else really knew her can mourn the loss, but still hold their head up high and carry on.

Rest in piece, Serah. And may everyone close to you find the strength to deal with the loss of someone they love.