Interview Teaser - Poop Club

Ashhh

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ i just got so confused

i saw u posted here and i was like "who the hell is standyourground" then it said lara same avatar and sig and all that and i was like wtf then i rememberd you wanted to change your username lol

The first post in the thread says "coming soon". I'm also sure that the original mention of the interview said "hopefully by this weekend". Ash said it's a big video and would take a while to edit together. For all we know, some personal tragedy could have occured and delayed the process. The video'll no doubt be up soon, give it time.

pretty much 10 minutes of poop club??

I don't mean to sound ungrateful, but that was a pretty shit interview. First half was good.

yeah, you're right, and not many good questions were asked...including yours (which I doubted anyway :/)

Sighhhh. :P lol. That poop club thing was stupid sorry, I have to admit, it was useless and it wasn't giving us any info about the band or their music...I was disappointed.

yeah, you're right, and not many good questions were asked...including yours (which I doubted anyway :/)

Sighhhh. :P lol. That poop club thing was stupid sorry, I have to admit, it was useless and it wasn't giving us any info about the band or their music...I was disappointed.

cool interview. i thought a few more question would have been asked though

Exactly.

A fan-exclusive interview- a chance to have some decent questions asked. And instead, we get "The Poop Club"

And what's more- "That seems like a good way to end"

And what's more- it's included in the second part despite having already been shown, therefore wasting 4 minutes??

Seriously, whoever put this thing together did an amazingly crap job. What a fucking let down.