1. 1. Will You Download the leak?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do you know what i wish?

i wish that feeling sorry or all i wanted would leak tomorrow.

those are my favorites. (yes, i've already picked.)

my favorites in BNE(least to greatest)

11. the only exception

10. bbbb

9. wtlo

8. ignorance

7. misguided ghosts

6. looking up.

5. careful

4. playing god

3. turn it off

2. feeling sorry

1. all i wanted

just don't ask me how i know.

i might change things around on friday.

I think Playing God and Careful will be my favorites, from what I know about them so far. lol

the careful preview (if it was legit) seemed pretty good to me, i'm stoked for that

i'm thinking the only exception will be my favourite though...i'm a sucker for that kind of stuff

i guess we'll see in two weeks haha

the careful preview (if it was legit) seemed pretty good to me, i'm stoked for that

i'm thinking the only exception will be my favourite though...i'm a sucker for that kind of stuff

i guess we'll see in two weeks haha

careful preview? you mean the instrumental, right?

^Really? I haven't seen any leaks on the internet, they were all fake. So I don't know if I have to believe it has leaked. Obviously I'm going to download the leak. I have pre-ordered the album though.

yep all the leaks atm seem to be fake. i got really excited too when my friend said he had it. oh well only 10 days til it's out here so not long til wait even if it doesn't leak

Brand new eyes is being posted on Paramore.net on Monday according to Paramore.net/fr ! :)

I know I'm wicked late on this, but where on the site does it say Monday? It just says "Preview of the new album on the site next week. More info to come." Might be the full album, but it might also just be a sampler, and it also doesn't say when.

i guess i will, i always download first, i dont have money so if i would spend it on anything it has to be worth it ;x

and on paramore.net probably will be full because it's going also on myspace and anytime band has put an album before premier on there it was full, so... that'd be my guess