VMA 2009

Statys

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like hayley's outfit! her and chad look adorable together, you people are just jealous. they are happy and that's all that should matter. who cares if you like him or not, it's not going to change hayleys opinion!

Thats so true. my opinion is that they really look good together!

i like hayley's outfit! her and chad look adorable together, you people are just jealous. they are happy and that's all that should matter. who cares if you like him or not, it's not going to change hayleys opinion!

yess totally agree :) it's none of anyone's business to be perfectly honest :)

i agree. i really wish people would shut up about it already. they've been dating for awhile now, just get over it.

i like her outfit too, she looks cute.

Taylor Swift wasn't lipsynching. Sometimes she struggles a bit, and you could hear a little bit of it, but I think after that whole Kanye thing, she wanted to shove it in his face.

What did Lil Mama do? I watched the whole show and have no clue what everybody's mentioning her for.

I love Hayley's outfit. I want that skirt, and that shirt, and those shoes. haha.

~taylor brought a mysterious girl :nono:

:P

thank you Criss. but i wonder who is she next to Taylor?

and i dont like Chad's outfit, what did he do?! :nono:

Do you guys have a picture of that? A screencap perhaps?

If the girl was with Taylor it could be his girlfriend.

He tweeted something this one time, that made me suspect that he had a girlfriend or soon to be girlfriend.

It was this tweet:

Gonna go to All Fired Up today and paint some stuff with an amazing girl :) Stoked! Yup! K bye

on August 20th.

but amazing girl doesn't have to be,, ooh I'm so in love witcha.

but who knows. It was the first thing that crossed my mind.