General Music Thread

Hiroki

My gf has discovered that she quite likes killing in the name :lol: I'll get her to buy it :P One more for the cause :P

Girl's got some (music) taste then ;-)

But RATM were behind by 11,000 as of last night =/ The kids are winning :(

But they've promised a free show in the UK if they get number one and have invited Simon Cowell to MC :lol:

7Digital CEO reckons RATM sold 100,000 downloads yesterday, if true - would probably push them just back in front - whether that is just on 7Digital I don't know.

But my only consolation if they don't get it, is that Joe McElderry is a complete twat, proven by this: http://www.nme.com/news/rage-against-the-machine/48964

EDIT: Seems like the 100,000 downloads were just on 7Digital, not confirmed though.

• 2 weeks later...

A Loss For Words touring the UK in March. Support will come from All Or Nothing and LYU. Tickets go on sale next week.

March 3rd - Chantry Social - Canterbury

March 4th - The Unit - Southampton

March 5th - Blues Loft - High Wycombe

March 6th - The Macbeth - London

March 7th - Fighting Cocks - Kingston

March 8th - Sound Bar - Birmingham

March 9th - Harrys Bar - Stoke

March 10th - 13th Note - Glasgow

March 11th - The Tunnels - Aberdeen

March 13th - Cit Cit Club - Bridlington

March 14th - Trillians - Newcastle

March 15th - Retro Bar - Manchester

March 16th - The Cockpit - Leeds

March 17th - The Shed - Leicester

Will be at Glasgow.

:lol: Well it was your fault last time, reading it wrong and all ;-) I haven't got it :( and the link doesn't work :(

Yeah, I 'll hold my hands up on that one haha.

Just buy it, it's only a pound and Tom's postage is well fast.

I can't download it either for the record, if you don't want to part with the cash, tell me and I'll hook you up haha

Soundgarden are apparently re-forming.

I think I saw an article concerning this on Blabbermouth in like June or something, but Cornell has now confirmed that they are reforming. :o I don't generally have high expectations for bands reforming and starting to record new music but the thought of a possible Soundgarden-tour is still pretty 8-)

So, now we have Alice In Chains, Soundgarden and Pearl Jam. What next? Courtney Love reveals herself to be Kurt Cobain who's been living undercover ever since his alleged suicide and announces a Nirvana reunion? :-o