Get Well Hayley Project: SENT

Chriss

I'm finally back online. If anybody else PM'd me anything, I got it. :)

I'm gonna be sitting here putting the rest of these notes together, so if you've got any last minute things, let me know. Otherwise I'm gonna finalise this and send it to Brent.

For now, I leave you with Megan's chicken, lol:

f2ogb6.png

Alright, last call for notes/letters/stuff.

Everyone who PM'd me and said they were definitely doing this have sent their notes, so I'm getting ready to send it. It looks pretty awesome.

Sabz: I got 28! That's AWESOME!

Lara: Yeah, I'm sending it in a few minutes. I put them all together in a Word document and made it a PDF file, so it's like a digital book. I'm emailing it to Brent, and he's gonna forward it to Hayley. :)

So yeah, since everybody sent me what they wanted to, it's safe to say submissions are closed. Sorry if anybody didn't get something in there, but it's still from everyone on the boards, so it's from all of us. :)

^ :( Well, there's a short note at the beginning that I wrote from all of us, so even if you didn't get to write a letter, it's still from everyone on here. :)

Brent, if it weren't for you, we wouldn't be able to get this to Hayley, so you rock too! :)

PS - Message SENT! :D

^ :( Well, there's a short note at the beginning that I wrote from all of us, so even if you didn't get to write a letter, it's still from everyone on here. :)

Brent, if it weren't for you, we wouldn't be able to get this to Hayley, so you rock too! :)

PS - Message SENT! :D

I wonder if she'll say anything about it.

I hope it cheers her up.

^ It's just a basic multi-page PDF file, where if you were to print it out, it'd be the pages of a book... it just looks prettier than most normal PDFs.

Here's a screencap of some of it:

picture3mz.th.png

And here's all the slides reeeaaalllly small.:

picture4fe.th.png

And thank you guys!! I might have put it all together, but if it weren't for all the letters you sent me, I wouldn't have had anything to send! It was a group effort. :)