Post Your Pictures - Part 8

RenegadeRoss

I'm not one for posting pictures. BUT HERE'S AN AWKWARD PHOTO OF ME TALKING INTO THE CAMERA.

DSC02132.jpg

I thought it was kinda hilarious. So I'm gunna share it with you guys.

Also, Everyone on this forum is insanely attractive.

• Like 1

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! Fuck I'm jealous!

both of you look awesome :)

hahaa, i wish i was kidding! he had me totally starstuck and i neeever get starstruck with dudes from bands. it's not like TBO are one of my favourite bands or whatever, i just think he's a total king. he should have his own TV show or something, he's fucking hilarious.

hahaa, i wish i was kidding! he had me totally starstuck and i neeever get starstruck with dudes from bands. it's not like TBO are one of my favourite bands or whatever, i just think he's a total king. he should have his own TV show or something, he's fucking hilarious.

Omg I would have died.

Ouch! That looks nasty Jorgi! haha

Sorry for the huge amount of pictures I'll be spamming this thread with right now! Had a bbq with my class down by the river last night. It was very awesome :)

1-8.jpg6-6.jpg

^I was about to fall in the first one there, it looks like I'm trying to dance or something, but I'm not, haha. No idea what I'm doing in the second. ;p

5-6.jpg

2-7.jpg

3-6.jpg

^They wanted to stand next to me to see the how much taller they were, haha. Erik(in white) is standing like that so he could be as tall as me ;p

7-8.jpg

^I haz mad skillz!

4-6.jpg

^Lovely people!

29287_402158611300_528881300_4845988_2103866_n.jpg

this elbow is now a swellbow, fml. i can't lean on it or anything ! i think it looks more impressive in the flesh rather than a photo, but that's the way life is. le ouch.

BATTLE WOUNDS \m/