New LJ post - Jan 4th 2010

OliDayyy

I went on Parasecrets yesterday...

They have a couple good points, such as Hayley can never just sit nicely in pictures (she's ALWAYS making stupid fuckin faces when she could be so pretty), and how she really does dress like shit nowdays. but most of it is just super obssessed sad little bastards.

I don't really understand why people make a point of her making silly faces on pictures, jeez. They'd complain if she'd only just :)'d on EVERY picture. It's a part of who she is, haha.

Aslong as she likes and feels comfy in what she wears, I don't feel any need to complain.

Juuust my point of view.

• Like 1

I don't really understand why people make a point of her making silly faces on pictures, jeez. They'd complain if she'd only just :)'d on EVERY picture. It's a part of who she is, haha.

Aslong as she likes and feels comfy in what she wears, I don't feel any need to complain.

Juuust my point of view.

I agree. I think these people just can't accept Hayley for who she is. What really matters about what she wears? She creates music, and that's what matters, the music. These people seem to have forgotton it's all about the music. And anyhow, I love Hayley's silly faces, it makes Hayley who she is (:

PS - When did you last check the RSS feed? It shows up for me. I don't subscribe to the RSS feed though, I get email notifications from LJ when she updates. :P

I'm subscribed to a few different feeds in Firefox, which update automatically with new content when I open Firefox, except for the Paramore LJ, so I come on here and see a new post and I check the feed and it doesn't have anything new, I have to right click and "reload live bookmark" and then it updates. Kind of defeats the purpose of an RSS feed really :shifty:

Juuust my point of view.

She may not be able to force a smile for every photo and you're right if she smiled people would complain. I guess when you're as high profile as Hayley is, you're never going to please everyone.

^ Some people deal with it better than others. Like I said, they're not talking about the band. If they were, she'd brush it off like nothing happened. They're absolutely relentless and they're aiming any comments directly at her as a person, as well as her family and friends. Add onto that the fact that she was actually bullied in school, and it doesn't help matters..

i don't know the ins and out of the situation and what exactly these idiots have been saying, and on the internet, jesus how immature can you get.. but i think the fact she takes it this hard shows much how of a lovely person she is, bless her :(

and can we please get chad to go beat these idiots up? lol :shifty:

i actually can't believe the things people have writing on parasecrets.. it's so wrong, they don't deserve that kinda abuse... they're making up shit about people they don't even know.. it's so immature ..

I know, right? I went on it earlier to see what all the fuss was about, and I can see why Hayley is upset about it. It's hard to beleive some of the shit people are coming up with. Like you said, they don't even know Paramore, so they're talking shit.

^ same lol, i thought people were exaggerating a little but they really aren't the stuff they're posting on there is so inappropriate and so rude.. i can't believe it, they really need to grow up, it's pathetic what they're doing ... some of the shit they're saying about hayley and chad is so horrible :( they really do not deserve that :(

i know i'm so sickened by it, i really wanna give her a big hug :(:hug: bless her :( i hope she doesn't see some of the stuff i have on there.. oh my god.. just so rude. they're so pathetic if you hate someone why waste all your time making stupid pictures in paint with pathetic insults on them.. they're talking about her sex life and stuff on there, it's sickening... :nono:

I don't see why they are being nasty about Chad either :\ Fact being, Hayley loves Chad, and I don't see why they can't get over it. They're wasting their time on some website, which just infuriates people. They need to get proper lives...

The things they say on parasecrets disgusts me to no end. :nono:

I won't be surprised if Paramore break up sooner than later.

What kind of a "fanbase" is this? I wish someone could get into parasecrets and delete it...grrrrr.

So mad. They have no respect at all.

Oh no, I hope they don't break up because of it. Cause it's probably what those people are trying to do.

omg they carnt split up because of that. i think its vile and discusting they need to get a life who ever they are, if hayley or any of the band saw what we are saying about it i think they would be proud of us and how we are sticking up for them and trying to sort this shit out coz its not fair on hayley or chad x their is more lovers of paramore then haters and they can get through this (hopefully) :(

^ Hayley needs to know that most people are sickened by it, and all the haters should just fuck off. They're only jealous of Paramore's talent.

I highly doubt these people are "jealous of Paramore's talent". I mean, I talk shit on alot of things I'm not jealous.

You see, just like there are people that irrationally bash this band, there are those that irrationally love them.

Personally, it's rude, but I'm not really gonna get fussed over it. I mean, when Hayley's the one laughing all the way to the bank, really she's being irrational if she honestly cares what a few 15yr old losers have to say about her.

There are people who have had far, far worse things said (just go into any RIP The Rev thread on the net and see people who say "He deserved it") and not battered an eyelid. Let's not blow it out of proportion.