This is the most boring forum ever

the1

Haha Cheers James.

For what its worth, behind all the fucks, cunts and bitches. I think you have valid point and whether people think thats wrong of me cause im a mod. Well i dont really care, just cause im a mod doesnt mean i lose the freedom of posting my opinion.

Hopefully the forum gets a good shake.

I just think there are two camps here, there's the people who want to post in what if.. threads just for fun, and there are the other's who want some good discussions going on.

Haha Cheers James.

For what its worth, behind all the fucks, cunts and bitches. I think you have valid point and whether people think thats wrong of me cause im a mod. Well i dont really care, just cause im a mod doesnt mean i lose the freedom of posting my opinion.

I just think there are two camps here, there's the people who want to post in what if.. threads just for fun, and there are the other's who want some good discussions going on.

you used to be such a nice guy, man. like, all passive and whatnot.

I LIKE IT.

Haha Cheers James.

But my point is that all these threads come under Spam. Surely, if we just had the spam thread, they could do whatever they wanted in there?

Let's be honest: if people genuinely miss a thread, they are beyond help anyway haha

hahahaha wow guys lol.

anyway there are so many pointless threads here but my thing is, if you dont like them, dont post in them. just because not everyone agrees doesnt mean those threads should be closed. not everyone is going to like the same things.

theyre not hurting you so just dont post in them

by deleting those then we'd have hardly any threads.

if you want more interesting threads MAKE THEM!

You still haven't answered my other question. Why, when I'm trying to make this place slightly more interesting for people such as yourself, did you treat me like I'm some kind of egotistical prick?

I have many friends on here. From young, innocent Christian girls to smoking skaters. I'm not a bad person. But when, frankly, stuck up little bitches like you come along and act as if you actually know anything, it annoys me.

Read your post again. Tell me it doesn't give the impression that whoever posted it is up their own ass.

As if yours was any different.

"Actually know anything"? I know that i know about some stuff. You seem to think i'm a "stuck up little bitch" with nothing in my head but hot air, when you don't even know me.

I didn't treat you like anything. All i was saying is, if it's so boring for you, why are you here?

hahahaha wow guys lol.

anyway there are so many pointless threads here but my thing is, if you dont like them, dont post in them. just because not everyone agrees doesnt mean those threads should be closed. not everyone is going to like the same things.

theyre not hurting you so just dont post in them

by deleting those then we'd have hardly any threads.

if you want more interesting threads MAKE THEM!

Catie, as much as you are my BFF and my ho etc. etc., you are kind of missing the point...

But my point is that all these threads come under Spam. Surely, if we just had the spam thread, they could do whatever they wanted in there?

Well then, pretty much everything would come under "spam".

And yeah respect your opinion and whatever, but don't agree with you calling a 14 year old a whore and telling her to shut the fuck up, and all the other shite you said, don't think there was any need.

As if yours was any different.

"Actually know anything"? I know that i know about some stuff. You seem to think i'm a "stuck up little bitch" with nothing in my head but hot air, when you don't even know me.

I didn't treat you like anything. All i was saying is, if it's so boring for you, why are you here?

Urgh. You're pointless. And can't even admit when your wrong.

:rotfl::roll:

Well then, pretty much everything would come under "spam".

And yeah respect your opinion and whatever, but don't agree with you calling a 14 year old a whore and telling her to shut the fuck up, and all the other shite you said, don't think there was any need.

Um, where does it say Erin is 14?

The internet is amazing. I seen this one video where these two girls defecate into a cup and then start eating it!! Then they're sick in their partner's mouth! It was horrible, I only got a semi.

What's more amazing is the reactions! This one time a granny was in shock at said video.

I lol'd.