The Alcohol Thread.

Do you consume alcohol?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you consume alcohol?

• Yeah.
    • Nope.
    • I used to, I'm sober!
    • No, But I will eventually.

Sometimes i think the hangover just isnt worth the night before.

Oh aye, this is generally what I think.

Generally I'll drink and get a bit drunk, but I won't get wasted otherwise I'll get a beast of a hangover, and I'll probs whitey.

Don't fancy getting in the state I was for, oh, lets go with Halloween, christ.

That was probably they worst, even though I didn't whitey. Jesus.

I once had a hangover that felt fantastic.

Me and a friend went to a small house party with these 2 girls back in the middle of 2007, we drank wine and tequila, and also ended up being drugged with what was probably valium by the girls.

My memory just went blank after a certain point and I woke up at 5 in the morning and went to the toilet and apparently I had to have some girls hold me upright so I wouldn't piss all over the floor.

When I finally woke up again after falling back asleep after the piss, I was super dizzy and dazed, but no headache at all.

My and my friend went to Burger King, ate food and decided it was the best feeling hang over ever.

Not before or since have I had a hangover that was actually enjoyable, every other hangover has just been crappy.

I remember the first tiem I had a hangover lol...I thought I had the flu.

My brother is an alcoholic, I don't blame him but he jsut can't ditch the booze. That's his life and all, But once his sister bought some coolers. It was in those two litre pop bottles. And that's when I got drunk first time. I was 12 and I remember sitting on the couch drinking what I thought was pop and pretty soon I was bouncing around on the bed. I thought I was dying but I was glad. Turns out my brother deliberately left that bottle in the fridge to kind of play a joke...I'm sure he didn't think I'd actually drink it but I never really knew anything about coolers. I was only familiar with beer because my mother drank all the time before me.

So i don't even remember my second cup at the time and I wake up and I think I have the flu. Brother told me it was a hang over and I kind of felt mature after that haha. Of course I was 12 but y'know. I don't blame him or thank him but it was inevitable.

I got a hangover a few monthes ago, I drank a 40 one night and I went home about a half an hour after I drank it. Next morning, I woke up and felt like shit, I went to the bar in the living room and grabbed a shot of tequilla and laid back down, I felt better about an hour later.

Anyone got any hangover cures? Loads of water and greasy food seems to make me a bit better! And a cold shower

Water before you start drinking, water before you go to bed. And food a couple hours before you drink. Not so much a cure as it is prevention. A hangover is caused by dehydration so water is the only real cure.

Sometimes drinking more the next morning seriously does help with hangovers.

Usually I just prefer getting a fairly greasy meal/fast food like KFC or Burger King, or a pizza and goddamn, it not only seems to just tell my hangover to fuck off, but when you've had a hard night drinking it just tastes godly.

for me it helps to do stuff, like go to work or something like that haha.

i had the worst hangover a few months back and had work sunday at 3pm.. when i got to work i felt so much better.

ive had some bad ones too tho, both involving shots of tequila.. first throwing up all night and then not being able to eat for a whole day. 2 reasons why i dont drink tequila.