New LJ 05.02.2010 - Josh

kasiek

A note from Josh [05 Feb 2010|03:23pm]

hey guys,

I hope everyones doing well! I am enjoying some time off here in franklin and definitely looking forward to the superbowl! Go Saints! Hehe. I've got some news to share with you guys so here it goes..

As some of you already know, I am engaged! So, as weird as it is to stay behind, I need to take some time off to plan the wedding and everything. Because of that I will not be joining the guys on the pacific rim tour coming up. I feel really blessed to be able to take this time off, especially in the midst of this record cycle. The band has been extremely supportive and gracious to me about all of this which has made it a lot easier. Justin York, Taylor's brother, will be filling in for me as a favor. He's an awesome dude, you all will love him. Trust me, I know it's strange having someone "fill in" for me. I dont like it anymore than you guys do, but this is the most important thing in the world to me and I trust you all will understand. The Lord has blessed me with the most amazing woman and for that I am eternally grateful. I can't tell you guys how excited I am to get married! The thought of it blows my mind every day!

I will be back soon! Don't worry! :) I love you guys. Thank you so much for all of your support and love. What you guys do for me and the band is out of this world. No one has fans like us. I shall see you all very soon.

Josh F

thoughts?

Well we've kind of known about his engagement for a while here, so I'm not surprised, but I'm glad he finally mentioned it somewhere besides in a short Kerrang interview. Congratulations to him, and I'm also glad he's taking the time to help with the wedding planning. At least he's not just handing all that work over to Jenna and leaving for tour.

It's gonna be weird not seeing him on the Pacific tour, but at the same time, I'm really excited to see Justin York filling in. From what I hear (especially from the guys in Paper Route), he's an awesome musician. :)

Wow... i am left speachless. It would be weird seing Paramore without Josh but but has the best reason in world to be absent. I am so happy to read about his plans. His enthusiasm about it is just so wonderwul, and i wish him all the best in his future life.

Also Justin York LOL that is so cool.. i love that they pick Taylor's brother and not just some random guy, so go Justin we wellcome you abroad :)

tbh i didn't wait this coming that fast. anyways. i bet it's gonna kinda weird without him but actually he's really right about that.

and so adorable that he thinks way too sweet things about Jenna. i'm really happy for Josh.

hope the best for them..

aww, LJ post from Josh :D

Like he said, it'll be weird having someone fill in for him, but i totally understand that he wants to help plan the wedding,thats the way it should be. I'm happy for them both =)

And Taylors brother filling in, thats awesome!

i dont think he'll leave the band, he loves it too much. he needs a break to get things together for the wedding. im happy for him!

he'll still be on the spring tour i believe he just won't be on the tour they're about to go on in a few days tho.