New LJ 05.02.2010 - Josh

kasiek

don't jump to conclusions...just be supportive of josh. if he comes back he comes back...if he dosen't or decides to leave, he leaves. it's his life and he will do what is best for him. just let it be right now, we don't need a bunch of negativity.

thank you.

Well I can't really say I'm surprised I just didn't expect it that soon...

I support Josh in his decision, it's understandable that he wants time to prepare his wedding, I wish to the both of them the best...

Can't wait to see Taylor's brother ^^

I knew there'd be all this negativity as soon as he posted this. He says he'll be back after the Pacific rim tour, which is a whole 16 shows. They're probably aiming to have the wedding in late March/early April, like everyone else does, and they can't wait till he gets back in March to start planning. While he's in the band because he loves music, it's also his career... how many people do you know who quit their job after they get married (besides women who are having babies)? lol

I actually respect him more for deciding to stay home and help with the planning than using it as an excuse to get as far away from it as possible, like some people would.

lol, i cried after reading this, hahah. anyways, i understand him in 100% - Jenna is the most important right now, but... i'm bit afraid of what's going to happen next (you know, wedding, honeymoon... kids?) & i'm afraid of Paramore's future ;_;

anyways, i'm so happy for him, especially for that he found "the one" girl ^^"

and i'm really sorry for Australians people - they wanted to see Paramore in full crew and they'll see only 4 members - and people who won meet&greet for pacific shows :C

I knew there'd be all this negativity as soon as he posted this. He says he'll be back after the Pacific rim tour, which is a whole 16 shows. They're probably aiming to have the wedding in late March/early April, like everyone else does, and they can't wait till he gets back in March to start planning. While he's in the band because he loves music, it's also his career... how many people do you know who quit their job after they get married (besides women who are having babies)? lol

I actually respect him more for deciding to stay home and help with the planning than using it as an excuse to get as far away from it as possible, like some people would.

idk why ppl r acting like this he is getting married... he is not dead... i don't see any reason for him to leave the band. so stop being negative

Negativity where? :???:

One person said they hope Josh doesn't leave, and another says that they think Josh will leave when he has a kid.

No negativity on here imo

There have been more mentions than that of Josh possibly leaving the band, and that's thinking about it negatively. The guy's taking several dates off to plan a wedding. The band doesn't seem worried about it, so why should we? This is a positive time in his life.

I'm just saying chill with the thoughts of Josh leaving permanently. He said nothing of the sort. Plus, Josh is a key songwriter for the band. Legally, he can't just decide he wants to leave and that's the end of it.

PS - Fan/Band Practice:

2ynfb46.jpg