The Ladies' Thread

Catie

Like I said earlier, I have no problem with my body. I don't mind the way I look... but I am working on losing weight because my weight now is unhealthy. If my weight was healthy right now, I would have no reason to lose anything because I genuinely do love how I look. I love that I have curves. I love that I have big boobs. I love that I have a butt. It took me a long time to get to this point of loving myself, but I really do. I've come to realize that if people don't love me for who I am, than its their lose.

• Like 1

Like I said earlier, I have no problem with my body. I don't mind the way I look... but I am working on losing weight because my weight now is unhealthy. If my weight was healthy right now, I would have no reason to lose anything because I genuinely do love how I look. I love that I have curves. I love that I have big boobs. I love that I have a butt. It took me a long time to get to this point of loving myself, but I really do. I've come to realize that if people don't love me for who I am, than its their lose.

I am loving what you saying, you have such a strong persona.

But i also believe that it is in human nature to look for their flaws, i know ppl who are perfectly fit and really good looking and they always find something they would change on their body.And that makes me as a person who is obviously not perfectly fit, think that they are crazy or there is something else in the picture.Anyways i have few pounds extra, which is not that much like 5kg,that i gained after quiting dancing, i want them down,not because i would look better, but because it would make me feel healthier which is for me the point of weight lost.

So i need to start working out again. :D

I lost 3 kg in 1 night. How? Food poisoning. Never try it,haha,it's painful.

Anyway,my diet used to be anything but... healthy. Until I decided to stop. I've been eating healthy and I've been working out since August 2009. And yes,I can definitely see some major changes. It was hard at the beginning,of course,but I didn't want to give up.

And don't you ever,ever start starving yourselves. It's not worth it.

i want to GAIN weight

seriously, i've never been more than 52 kgs... i'm always between 48 and 52, but never stay at 52 for a long time. and everyone thinks i don't eat enough, but actually, i eat a lot. it's in my genes, and some say it might have to do with my metabolism as well.

i just can't gain weight, although i really should cause my weight really doesn't fit to my [around] 175 cms.

i want to GAIN weight

seriously, i've never been more than 52 kgs... i'm always between 48 and 52, but never stay at 52 for a long time. and everyone thinks i don't eat enough, but actually, i eat a lot. it's in my genes, and some say it might have to do with my metabolism as well.

i just can't gain weight, although i really should cause my weight really doesn't fit to my [around] 175 cms.

this this and this but i don't want to gain weight, i like being skinny :razz:

Faith I love how you have so much confidence in yourself!

Sometimes I do love the way I look, but other days I just wish I was skinnier. Even though I know I'm nowhere near overweight and I do eat quite a lot, if I see someone who's thinner, I'll just wish I was that skinny. Though I would like my breasts to grow a bit without gaining weight anywhere else haha!

1 kilogram = 2.20462262 pounds :)

Also, Faith: I really admire you for being able to think that way. Not many people can do that I think. I think it's great! :)

I'm not loving how I look, but I don't hate it either. I'm perfectly fine with it, although there are a few things I would like to change.

faith, i absolutely admire you for your confidence.

you're fucking awesome. (:

i want to GAIN weight

I've been there before, being too skinny for my liking and wanting to gain weight.

The feeling is even worse when you're a guy, and you got teased about it in gym/physical education class for being skinny, when you surrounded by all these brain dead "jock" types that naturally had the genes for increasing muscle mass.

I spent my teen years thinking I'd never be anything other than a lanky, skinny guy, or in the extreme opposite my metabolism would slow down and I'd become obese.

The truth was, it doesn't/didn't need to be either.

I'm 184cm tall and at March this year before I started doing weights and eating heaps, I weighed 69 kilograms (152 pounds) and I was of course, fairly skinny.

Now, I weigh 80 kilograms (176 pounds) thanks to a weight training regime and a really good diet.

I'm not huge by any means, but I'm way less skinny than all the skinny guys/girls I know and for the first time in my life, I can look at my body in the mirror and not feel totally repulsed and disgusting. I actually feel good about my body now.

The bad part (but it's also a positive) is that it takes A LOT of discipline to gain weight like that and make good progress.

Binge drinking is a thing of the past for me (In fact, I haven't drank any alcohol at all for 4 and a half weeks now), I basically have to ensure I'm home everyday so I can eat well, which means I've had to say no to a lot of party invites that would have involved me staying over due to not being able to get home and I've gotta train hard and smart with my weights program.

Yeah, I may have missed out on a lot of fun, drunken nights, making new friends, but looking at my progress in the mirror and on the weight scales, it's been totally worth the sacrifice and hard work.

The amount you have to eat when you have a fast metabolism like you and I, is CRAZY. You may think you eat a lot, but trust me, if you aren't gaining weight, you aren't eating enough and I used to think that I ate a lot too, but I know now I didn't. I know that sounds crazy, but it's true, but fortunately even with a fast metabolism it's still possible to gain weight (as I and many others have proved).

This may sound absolutely insane and will probably make a few girls in this thread feel really sick reading this :mrgreen: but you have to eat in the order of 6-8 FULL, PROPER MEALS per day if you want to see any weight gain with a fast metabolism.

This means eating every 2-3 hours each day, literally. This combined with a decent weights program (no, you don't have to look like a gross freak from doing weights, because most people don't, but it's the best way to ensure you can gain weight, look bigger, look healthier and more attractive without piling on too much fat), will get results.

I realize this isn't a cheap option compared to the standard 3 meals a day either, but I can honestly say the money I used to spend on alcohol that now goes on extra food, is totally worth it.

If you (or anyone else, for that matter) want any more info on this, more detail on how I got such good progress, feel free to ask me here, or in that message thingo in my member profile.

I've been there before, being too skinny for my liking and wanting to gain weight.

The feeling is even worse when you're a guy, and you got teased about it in gym/physical education class for being skinny, when you surrounded by all these brain dead "jock" types that naturally had the genes for increasing muscle mass.

I spent my teen years thinking I'd never be anything other than a lanky, skinny guy, or in the extreme opposite my metabolism would slow down and I'd become obese.

The truth was, it doesn't/didn't need to be either.

I'm 184cm tall and at March this year before I started doing weights and eating heaps, I weighed 69 kilograms (152 pounds) and I was of course, fairly skinny.

Now, I weigh 80 kilograms (176 pounds) thanks to a weight training regime and a really good diet.

I'm not huge by any means, but I'm way less skinny than all the skinny guys/girls I know and for the first time in my life, I can look at my body in the mirror and not feel totally repulsed and disgusting. I actually feel good about my body now.

The bad part (but it's also a positive) is that it takes A LOT of discipline to gain weight like that and make good progress.

Binge drinking is a thing of the past for me (In fact, I haven't drank any alcohol at all for 4 and a half weeks now), I basically have to ensure I'm home everyday so I can eat well, which means I've had to say no to a lot of party invites that would have involved me staying over due to not being able to get home and I've gotta train hard and smart with my weights program.

Yeah, I may have missed out on a lot of fun, drunken nights, making new friends, but looking at my progress in the mirror and on the weight scales, it's been totally worth the sacrifice and hard work.

The amount you have to eat when you have a fast metabolism like you and I, is CRAZY. You may think you eat a lot, but trust me, if you aren't gaining weight, you aren't eating enough and I used to think that I ate a lot too, but I know now I didn't. I know that sounds crazy, but it's true, but fortunately even with a fast metabolism it's still possible to gain weight (as I and many others have proved).

This may sound absolutely insane and will probably make a few girls in this thread feel really sick reading this :mrgreen: but you have to eat in the order of 6-8 FULL, PROPER MEALS per day if you want to see any weight gain with a fast metabolism.

This means eating every 2-3 hours each day, literally. This combined with a decent weights program (no, you don't have to look like a gross freak from doing weights, because most people don't, but it's the best way to ensure you can gain weight, look bigger, look healthier and more attractive without piling on too much fat), will get results.

I realize this isn't a cheap option compared to the standard 3 meals a day either, but I can honestly say the money I used to spend on alcohol that now goes on extra food, is totally worth it.

If you (or anyone else, for that matter) want any more info on this, more detail on how I got such good progress, feel free to ask me here, or in that message thingo in my member profile.

that's so nice! congrats on your progress :) it's awesome that you put so much effort in it.

and thanks for the advice. i think i'll actually try to eat more haha.