New post on Paramore website 16/02

!!jaime!!

Maybe I'm just dense or something, but I'm still not seeing how she's guilty in the situation. She's involved, yes, because she's with Chad. But does that mean that her involvement with Chad automatically makes her guilty of something?

obviously?

i'm not even going to bother continuing with this, i'm going to be attacked by fangirls soon telling me to gtfo if i don't think paramore are perfect

• Like 1

i don't think anyone was perfect in this situation. everyone has possibly done something wrong. not everyone is perfect. can't really say tho because who knows what REALLY happened.

but hey who am i to judge? i'm not involved with this, i don't know the whole situation... no one does besides the people involved. i don't think it's mine or anyone's business to know about this situation. i feel like i already know more than i should hahaha.

i'm just glad hayley is being mature about this. i respect her for that.

obviously?

i'm not even going to bother continuing with this, i'm going to be attacked by fangirls soon telling me to gtfo if i don't think paramore are perfect

It let me repped you for that.

i am not saying that she is not guilty, but what i ment this is Chads past life does she have to be so much mentioned in that post...that is all

Which post do you mean?

there's no need in everyone getting fired up over this. it's none of our business so let them duke it out. it dosen't help when everyone keeps trying to defend one over the other. like catie said, no one is perfect. anyone that is a friend, family member, or partner to max, chad, sherri... is going to be involved in some way, because they have so much love for the person and they will want to stick up for them. fights, conflicts, and different opinions on things are inevitable. it's what makes life, life. just respect each individual for sticking up for whomever, because if you were put in a similar situation, i'm sure you would be very upset too and depending upon what type of person you are, you may either flip out or take the high road and be polite about it. different people have different ways of handling things.

sorry that was long and probably didn't make sense.

• Like 1

@Ivana's earlier post - Because Chad's 'past life' is no more than four years old and Hayley's been a part of that for about half of it.

yeah i know that LOL :)

it is all just so ridiculously overblown in my opinion.

i am not gonna go on about it.

i belive Shery's mom post

There's various stories relating to Hayley/Chad/Sherrie so it made sense for her mother to mention Hayley.

Chad's "story" was that "Sherrie was a bitch". While the other side of the "story" is that Chad cheated on "Sherrie (with Hayley)" so she's going to bring up Hayley in defence of her own daughter, cause that's her side of the story, if you get what I'm trying to say.

There's various stories relating to Hayley/Chad/Sherrie so it made sense for her mother to mention Hayley.

Chad's "story" was that "Sherrie was a bitch". While the other side of the "story" is that Chad cheated on "Sherrie (with Hayley)" so she's going to bring up Hayley in defence of her own daughter, cause that's her side of the story, if you get what I'm trying to say.

yeah i got that :) nobody is inocent in that LOL

how funny all this drama!

so what's wrong if Chad wrote a song about his ex-wife?

That ex-wife could've written a song about Chad too.She still can.also her husband can help with doing that

a song would be a good reply in my opinion.

I don't see the reason why they got mad this much

how funny all this drama!

so what's wrong if Chad wrote a song about his ex-wife?

That ex-wife could've written a song about Chad too.She still can.also her husband can help with doing that

a song would be a good reply in my opinion.

I don't see the reason why they got mad this much

Did you see the lyrics? lol

Did you see the lyrics? lol

yes.

there were something wrong,that's why they divorced.

after divorce,ex-wife gets mad at her ex-husband,same goes for the man.

isn't this the usual nature of splitting up?

I'm not saying Chad is totally right but he just wrote a song,he wrote his emotions that's all.

so? as if songs like that haven't been done before? as if Max hasn't written rude songs, but with more subtle lyrics? eh.

lol

teehee

I actually have no idea who that Max guy is, I don't even know what band he is in.

The point I was making, was that if someone writes lyrics like that, do you really expect them to be okay with it?

teehee

I actually have no idea who that Max guy is, I don't even know what band he is in.

The point I was making, was that if someone writes lyrics like that, do you really expect them to be okay with it?

If every ex were to have a public go at every ex, there would be nothing but fighting.

Chad was asking for this, tbh. But the Duprees seem mental anyway...although cheating is rarely justified. But w/e...makes for some interesting entertainment anyway.

For al those saying "Hayley has nothing to do with it"- fucking someone's husband is very much having "something to do with it".

• Like 1

Well, I love Chad's solo stuff and NFG! And I think this whole thing is stupid, most people write mean songs about one another, and you don't get this all the time. I mean, so, I don't even know who this Max guys is, but seriously, he needs to calm down a bit. :rotfl:

And it sucks that Hayley is getting stuck in all this. Bless her.

If every ex were to have a public go at every ex, there would be nothing but fighting.

Chad was asking for this, tbh. But the Duprees seem mental anyway...although cheating is rarely justified. But w/e...makes for some interesting entertainment anyway.

For al those saying "Hayley has nothing to do with it"- fucking someone's husband is very much having "something to do with it".

Not all of us know about the rumors and talk circulating about what happened between Chad and Hayley before the divorce. You can't expect it to be common knowledge.

Well now you know haha

lol yeah. Also went and looked stuff up, based off what I read, Chad's a tool. Still love me some Bemis though haha. I think it's a little hilarious that two of my favorite bands are involved with this. There goes the chances of my dream tour hahaha.

Anyway, I find it kind of sad that their private lives are made public.

lol yeah. Also went and looked stuff up, based off what I read, Chad's a tool. Still love me some Bemis though haha. I think it's a little hilarious that two of my favorite bands are involved with this. There goes the chances of my dream tour hahaha.

Anyway, I find it kind of sad that their private lives are made public.

Chads a real nice dude...relationships just don't always work out.