New post on Paramore website 16/02

!!jaime!!

sorry if this is already posted:

sometimes you get run down. sometimes life throws dirt in your eyes and it stings and you can't see for a few minutes. even after you get it out your eyes are all red and your vision is shitty... but eventually, whether through tears or maybe just time... you start to see even clearer than before. life is not always good. which is why music exists. why i believe God exists. and why there's always a pint of coconut milk ice cream in my freezer.

i don't care if the world or anyone in it tries to drag me down. because i know that in the end, they will be the ones left tired from the struggle to hold me back. it hurts more to see people i care about being beat up mentally, emotionally... but again, in the end, i don't hang around people that can be beaten so easily. my friends, family, our band, and OUR FANS, are all good people. with strong hearts.

and even though today, i might feel a little run over and feel heavy hearted for a few people that i love... there is a promise that tomorrow i will be a stronger, more patient and better refined person. we are to be brought through the fire, not left in it.

and you know what?

to anyone that ever told you that you're no good... they're no better.

WE LOVE YOU GUYS. DON'T EVER FORGET THAT YOU ARE ALL A SOURCE OF PRIDE FOR US AS A BAND. AND DON'T EVER FORGET HOW IMPORTANT YOUR PLACE IN THE WORLD IS. THANK YOU JUST FOR BEING ALIVE.

this was written by me, Hayley. but it's from all of us.

- Jeremy, Zac, Josh, Taylor and Hayley.

Personally i think its amazing how open the band really are and its just touching they care so much... things like this show how paramore arn't just amazing for there music... but amazing for their personalities aswell!

sorry if this is already posted:

Personally i think its amazing how open the band really are and its just touching they care so much... things like this show how paramore arn't just amazing for there music... but amazing for their personalities aswell!

*High five!* I totally agree with you :mrgreen:

This is such a good post. I think it really shows Paramore's appeal, especially to teenagers as they all have experienced those same feelings that teens feel and can really talk to them about it whether it's through music or through posts like this. :)

Agree with that !

it was the first thing I thought about...the whole Chad/Max thing.

Basically, Chad released songs of his on http://www.whatseatinggilbert.com. Max Bemis thought the first song, 'Thinkin Bout Her' (if you read the lyrics you'll know why Max thought this) was about his wife (who is Chad's ex-wife) so Max wrote a blog-long tweet about it and it was all blown out of proportion. Chad then had to explain himself because Max got pissed.

Sherri's (the wife in question) mother got onto AbsolutePunk and posted in the thread that discussed Max's blog and embarrassed herself...and said some stuff she shouldn't have.

is what Max first said

and this is the blog-long tweet

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/96jk8

I'm not on Chad's side because I'm a New Found Glory/Paramore fan and I admire Hayley, but because Max really shouldn't have reacted like that...and he didn't know for sure who the song was about in the first place. A LOT of drama ensued. Even Adam from Taking Back Sunday tweeted to Chad about how Sherri's Mom made a fool of herself on the forum....So yeah. Crazy shit. :/

Well I don't completely have an opinion on what she did...I don't know if she should have got involved though.

This was Adam Lazzara's opinion on her though, he tweeted this to Chad:

@xchadballx it's a good thing you didn't release the song titled "nobody cheated on your daughters and despite the fact that your facts are not facts they are remarried and happy so it's a shame you can't be happy too although being incapable of dealing with your own problems it makes sense why you're doing what your doing (Peter pan distractorial volume one)"

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/9cp72

it is stuff like this that makes me love the band even more. i don't just like paramore because of their music, but because of the people that they are outside of the band. they are so strong and have been through so much and have learned so much from their experiences. so when they write about it, it not only helps them, but helps us to. everytime they write something personal like this i feel like i connect with them on a deeper level.