If Paramore were to another song for a Twilight Saga OST

I know a lot of people, me included, dislike how much Paramore are linked to Twilight at times by the media, etc. And I know how annoying it is when some fan girls seem to love Paramore but only ever listen to 'Decode' and 'I Caught Myself'. I myself like the Twilight Saga but I did like Paramore way before they did the soundtrack for it and I know there will be plenty of people also in my position. I also know that there will be people out there who were introduced to Paramore (and not just their Twilight songs) through the movie.

Now at the People's Choice Awards Hayley said to MTV if it felt genuine she wouldn't turn down doing another song for one of the other films and I guess the guys must feel the same otherwise she wouldn't say it in an interview. SOURCE

So what are people's views on the idea of another Paramore song on a Twilight Saga OST?

I'm with the band on this one. If it feels genuine, and they really feel like they want to contribute again, then it's cool with me.

It never bothered me that they did Twilight. I used to work at a movie theatre, and half of my coworkers discovered Paramore through that movie, so I thought that was awesome.

i honestly don't care at this point, if the band feels like doing another song, who cares? they are already so famous, it could only help their career. if certain people only like them for the songs they make for twilight, they will still be at the shows, supporting the band, buying tickets, and merch...and in the end may only sing along to decode. you can't stop someone from being a fan. yes, it can get annoying at times, but i just ignore those people and enjoy paramore for myself. i don't worry what everyone else is doing around me.

Ahaa just realised I didn't actually post an opinion in the opener. I understand what miss.anni means with the whole 'vampire band' as it is probably the reason they turned down the New Moon soundtrack offer and I kinda feel the same way but on the other hand we'd probably get a new song and it'd give the band another bout of the publicity they recieved when Twilight was released. So yeah, I'm fine either way.

I'm with the band on this one. If it feels genuine, and they really feel like they want to contribute again, then it's cool with me.

It never bothered me that they did Twilight. I used to work at a movie theatre, and half of my coworkers discovered Paramore through that movie, so I thought that was awesome.

So YOU were the one with the flashlight lol