Weird interview on a French radiostation

Le Venin

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just sent him a mail in French in which I am giving him a piece of my mind very politely of course ^^

Ahaha, good on you! :P

Jeremy was like 'woah!' as soon as he stopped talking! how inappropriate! all they did was laugh at the end

Yeah, atleast they were pretty cool about it. I would blush like mad.

I didn't even watch cause I heard what happened, and I don't want to give those people the time of day.

Did they end the interview early cause of that? If I was their tour manager, I would... I also would've punched that dude in the face.

The interview was really awkward. It was clear that even Jeremy and Taylor were taken back by what happened. I can't tell if the interview was ended early because of that or not, but it sure was an odd way to end the interview.

Although I couldn't help buy laugh when Hayley said the guys like to make forts in their hotel rooms. Reminds me of when I was younger and would do that in my room. I probably still would, actually. :D

jesus christ what kind of questions are they asking, orgasms..favorite bad words... bloody hell. totally out of order, not to mention inappropriate, why would they even think to ask her that anyway.. -.- props to taylor for sticking up for her though.. :)

jesus christ what kind of questions are they asking, orgasms..favorite bad words... bloody hell. totally out of order, not to mention inappropriate, why would they even think to ask her that anyway.. -.- props to taylor for sticking up for her though.. :)

so true. i don't even wanna listen to it.

such a bullshitty radio station dude.

ps. all you french people we don't blame you, i bet there is stupid interviewers all over the world.