Weird interview on a French radiostation

Le Venin

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For sure! Surely, they can get in trouble for asking such a question? It's pretty darn dodgy.

I don't think they can get in trouble for it, but management and the label can decide never to send any of their artists to that station again, and when other labels get word of it, they won't want to send their artists there for interviews either.

I have a feeling this radio station is trying to be like Howard Stern or something, but they're failing miserably. :???:

I really don't like this show, you know, they don't care about the artists.

They just invite them because they're quite famous, and that would please teenies.

When I went to the NRJ interview of last september, I was just in front of the guy, Mikl, and I gave him dirty looks, because he didn't even know where the band was from (I guess it's one of the first things you research when you're preparing an interview), he only talked to Hayley (and she had almost no voice at that moment), and he was like "yeah, we were the first in france to put your songs on radio".

LIES LIES LIES.

And I remember when Taylor wanted to answer a question, Mikl told him, for the next question: "Soooo, I'm going to ask this question to Taylor, as it seems he wants to talk". so rude.

But the worst thing is that he has fans!

I don't get why. I was discussing about it with French fans, and some of them like his radio show. According to them, that's simply how he is, it's his humor, asking questions no one ask. Well, it's not my humor, then...

We don't have a lot of famous radio shows there, and NRJ is a huge radio station in France. So, it's interesting for promotion. But this show is crap. Not to everyone, unfortunately.

And that's how NRJ is, they use artists, but they don't really care about them. I don't listen to that radio enough to tell how are the other dj's, but I can tell you he's the worst. And as his show works well, he's confident about it, and doesn't care about what he's really saying. Provoking is normal to him.

Wow, another fan from the Lj community sent Mikl an email, here is his answer:

"Please tell for me all of your team, forum or anything else :

Fuck you guys !!!

See you :)

Michael"

I have no words to express how stupid he is.

"When is the last time you got drunk? When did you last tell a lie? Have you ever messed up a hotel room?" ?!?

What kind of pitiful excuse for an interview is that? He fails at failing.

That's what Rock N Roll used to be about.

And here we go again.

People want attention. By complaining to this guy he is getting the attention he wants.

And who's to say this isn't a question they ask all bands? I know it's not the same thing but on Gonzo they had a recurring question of "What's your favourite cheese?" for a long time. I could see a lot of bands turning the orgasm question into a joke. It's inappropriate because Hayley is a girl basically.

It's probably a question asked purely for shock factor. "Any publicity is good publicity"

Wow, another fan from the Lj community sent Mikl an email, here is his answer:

"Please tell for me all of your team, forum or anything else :

Fuck you guys !!!

See you :)

Michael"

I have no words to express how stupid he is.

Seriously ? What a dickhead, I will never listen to one of his "show" ever again

I don't even understand that they will be coming back in June...

And here we go again.

People want attention. By complaining to this guy he is getting the attention he wants.

And who's to say this isn't a question they ask all bands? I know it's not the same thing but on Gonzo they had a recurring question of "What's your favourite cheese?" for a long time. I could see a lot of bands turning the orgasm question into a joke. It's inappropriate because Hayley is a girl basically.

It's probably a question asked purely for shock factor. "Any publicity is good publicity"

this is what i've been thinking the whole time hahaha

i don't think it's that big a deal tbh, kinda funny to me

And here we go again.

yeah but i think Hayley's the kind of person who wouldn't find that funny, being asked by some stranger, interviewer guy... i thought it was a bit inappropriate cause she's like a christian and all.. that was my first thought anyway... :shifty:

I'm almost to the orgasm part, and it's like playing that 'bubble wrap maniac' game. you know something bad is gonna happen, but you still watch it. DO NOT WANT. This guy is a total douche. 'you guys can come back anytime' errr, fuck no. damn.

just because some people would laugh at this sort of thing doesnt mean all would and it doesn't make it okay to ask.

but yeah by getting all mad at this guy and going nuts about it is giving the station the attention they want lol.

it's publicity thats all they care about