Youtube video/myspace video thread!

SingMeASong

I was bored tonight so i made a compilation video from the headlining tour using clips from the vids that i took at a couple of the shows.

here's the low resolution version on youtube.

its not showing up in the search results on youtube for some reason so i hope it works.

thats awesome =]

Can anyone reccomend any videos with the best audio for full band performances of "Brighter" and "Conspiracy"? I have really slow internet so it takes awhile for these to load, so I can't test them all out =[

I'm ripping audio off of Youtube videos, and I'm trying to get live performances of all the songs off of "AWKIF", and I only need those two(I have Conspiracy acoustic) :D

Can anyone reccomend any videos with the best audio for full band performances of "Brighter" and "Conspiracy"? I have really slow internet so it takes awhile for these to load' date=' so I can't test them all out =[

I'm ripping audio off of Youtube videos, and I'm trying to get live performances of all the songs off of "AWKIF", and I only need those two(I have Conspiracy acoustic) [/quote']

For my fan-site in french. I try to find the best video for each song. Maybe that someone can find better for you.

The link.

http://www.freewebs.com/paramore_music/videos/menus/main.html