Youtube video/myspace video thread!

SingMeASong

aw.. her poor voice. poor kid.

and notice she's noting singing the "Feel". it probably cause it's so high.. it's hard to hit.

omg. I feel so sorry for her. She still sounds pretty great though, i just hope she isnt in pain singing like that. I cant imagine them going through the entire second half of the tour like that.

Gosh - I just feel so bad for her...yet her voice still sounds absolutely amazing in the lower ranges - she's so much more accomplished as a vocalist now than she was like a year ago - it's really impressive...

I just hope she's not doing any damage...and that she gets as much rest as she possibly can...

yeah jeremy was telling me how when she wakes up she doesnt talk and when they wanna talk they whistle and he showed me an example. i thought it was cute. but this was before they even postponed any shows. and i cant say enough how bad i feel for her, and yeah shes deff strong going through with all the shows and trying her hardest, its very much appreciated by the fans :]

Man.. Hayley sure does love doing what she's doing, and of course, she really cares about the fans. I mean, she's playing shows when she has a blood blister on her vocal chords, and you can even see that she's struggling. WOW. I don't think I know another singer that wou;d actually keep on playing shows. She's tough.

I love Paramore<3

I just want her to get better soon, something seems to happen every tour =[

haha i totally didn't realize her voice was scartchy. i'm so bad. but no, it was like that last night too. i was wondering why it sounded a little higher than usual.

i do hope after all this touring, they just take, about a month off so she can just rest, as well as the others. they haven't stopped touring since JANUARY, unless you count about a week in between rest (which I don't).

haha i totally didn't realize her voice was scartchy. i'm so bad. but no, it was like that last night too. i was wondering why it sounded a little higher than usual.

i do hope after all this touring, they just take, about a month off so she can just rest, as well as the others. they haven't stopped touring since JANUARY, unless you count about a week in between rest (which I don't).

I think they'll be taking longer than that off to rest and write. My guess is that they won't tour again until early next year, possibly even spring of next year. By then, they might even have a new album recorded or pretty much done :) Guess we'll see...

I think they'll be taking longer than that off to rest and write. My guess is that they won't tour again until early next year, possibly even spring of next year. By then, they might even have a new album recorded or pretty much done :) Guess we'll see...

ya, i just typed month because i was in a hurry. but i think they should just take as long as they need.

Does anyone know for sure if Hayley still has this blister on her vocal cords, or is her voice just overworked and tired now? Because she had said before that she was feeling better...

I submitted a question for kreative films to ask how she was doing in their interview, but i haven't heard anything about that yet. I really hope she is gonna be ok. :(

Does anyone know for sure if Hayley still has this blister on her vocal cords, or is her voice just overworked and tired now? Because she had said before that she was feeling better...

I submitted a question for kreative films to ask how she was doing in their interview, but i haven't heard anything about that yet. I really hope she is gonna be ok. :(

Yeah, I don't think we know for sure...Steph's going to a couple more shows - perhaps she can ask her if she gets a chance...