Paramore Presale/Meet & Greet for FALL TOUR

stephler

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wonder if meet and greet tickets are transferable...

They are. I've already checked into this and the Artist Arena folks can tell you what you need to do to transfer them to someone else.

If you're going to have someone else pick them up' date=' here's what they need:

If you want to someone else to take your place you can give them the following 4 items:

A signed letter from you.

A copy of your photo ID.

A print out of the confirmation.

And s/he will need his own photo ID.

They won't guarantee that this will work at every venue, but they say that it's never NOT worked.[/quote']

excellent...Im talking to someone who has extras and i think the best way will just to meet them at the venue...

ugh i mean on ticket master they said no such date for paramore in palm

Yeah - check the venue's website. A lot of venues don't sell through Ticketmaster - they either do their own tickets or sell through Ticketweb or Tickets.com or somewhere else...

ugh i mean on ticket master they said no such date for paramore in palm

Yeah - check the venue's website. A lot of venues don't sell through Ticketmaster - they either do their own tickets or sell through Ticketweb or Tickets.com or somewhere else...

Okie dokie ill check if not ill just call and see. Maybe it said i could get tickets at the door. It said that on paramore's myspace

The venue place doesnt show what bands or playing nor sells tickets. I tryed calling but no answer this is so lame!!!!!!!! If i was 16 id drive to Orlando cause they still got meet and greet but i dont know gosh if only i were born 4 months earlier

Man, that venue is tiny. It looks like it only holds like 200 people.

Anyway, I think this is where you can buy tickets...not positive, 'cause I didn't get there directly from the venue's website (I'm not even sure they have one - the links I clicked kept taking me to some ad page...)

http://ticketspin.com/index.php?page=viewShow&show_id=2486

The venue place doesnt show what bands or playing nor sells tickets. I tryed calling but no answer this is so lame!!!!!!!! If i was 16 id drive to Orlando cause they still got meet and greet but i dont know gosh if only i were born 4 months earlier

Man' date=' that venue is tiny. It looks like it only holds like 200 people.

Anyway, I think this is where you can buy tickets...not positive, 'cause I didn't get there directly from the venue's website (I'm not even sure they have one - the links I clicked kept taking me to some ad page...)

http://ticketspin.com/index.php?page=viewShow&show_id=2486[/quote']

Omfg i love you

I got my tickets yay

Your like a God

So this place wont rip me off right?

Man' date=' that venue is tiny. It looks like it only holds like 200 people.

http://ticketspin.com/index.php?page=viewShow&show_id=2486[/quote']

Omfg i love you

I got my tickets yay

Your like a God

So this place wont rip me off right?

I don't think so. They looked legit to me.

I've gone to so many shows in so many different locations that I've gotten pretty good at figuring out where to get tickets :) So, glad I could help...