Hayley's hoodies...

Hey! I love Paramore and I've noticed that in a lot of the youtube videos of them, Hayley is wearing sleeveless hoodies. They look soooooo cute on her! I would love to get some sleeveless hoodies like the ones Hayley wears! Does anyone happen to know what store the hoodies she wears are from or where I can get hoodies like that. I've looked all over in stores and can't find any!

If Hayley herself can answer this that would be even better! (I don't know if they come on here or anything but the Relient K boys come on their boards often and answer questions like this so you never know...)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^oh i noe i saw them and i wanted to get it! i think i'll get it this week! and do they realli have it at forever 21?? i'll see which is cheaper and looks better! lol

i actually got one at forever 21 the other day that had twinkle twinkle lyrics written all over it. it made me think of paramore and oh star. :) hot topic has some too, but those are a little more goth.

Ohh what does that look like?

i actually got one at forever 21 the other day that had twinkle twinkle lyrics written all over it. it made me think of paramore and oh star. :) hot topic has some too' date=' but those are a little more goth.[/quote']

Ohh what does that look like?

its teal grean (on the greener side) with gothic lettering in black with twinkle lyrics. if i ever get my camera fixed i'll take a pic of it and post it. its so paramore-ish. or more like hayley-ish.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...