Pomona Fairplex, Ca Warped Tour July7th random photos

paracayWAR

HA man what great day. umm i dont have enough to explain the whole story about these pictures but i though id share =] ill tell my day story later haha so enjoy a lil bit if anyone cares to see. Some of the peeps in here have nothing to with paramore but ehh i had an amazing day. sorry so late with these:

jeremywoop.jpg jeremy was the first member that saw me. =] thats guys awesome

memyspacetent.jpg

Then I thought id head over to the signin.

warpedhayme.jpg

Then I caught up with hayley haha i couldnt stop laughin at her spongebob it was adorable how she carrying it around everywhere lol

ewwsneeze.jpg

HA i just so happened to have to sneeze in this picture so thats why the tag on my face. HA its a siick Face. hahah thats me and hayley were laughin i had a sneeze attack after these pictures haha

zzackwarped.jpg

myWAR.jpg

wheelsduh.jpg

I thought this was so cute when hayley was talking to this girl in the wheelchair she made this girls day =]

wheelchair.jpg

petewentz.jpg Ya i dunno but i find Pete Wentz to be quite handsome. and he was at the BBQ. so i had to share HA theres alot more ill put more if anyone would care to see.

<3Caydie.WAR!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jeremywoop.jpg

Oh dear Lord... *drools*

Thanks for your awesome pics! Post the rest :D

Oh dude I know! aww this was like bright an early in the morning jeremy was just helping setting up with the merch tent. So I almost died when he was the first person i saw with his shirt off haha I look retarded though dude the sun kept getting in my eyes for like every picture haha