The Paramore's. Official Paramore reality show.

Renith182

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude this is awesome. haha Kim i aint hassling u just 'reminding' lol.

man i love this. I have this feeling i cant really explain right now. Its the comraderie of getting all of this in. Well still got Suzie's and Diego's to go. HOpe you guys get it in. This is gonna be the most amazing thing.

Ren

no no haha.. we meant to be crude.. we want them to see how ren and i really talk u know.. we dont use clean words all the time haha..

but hey everyone.. i will be posting pics of the inside of it wednesday night.. since i mean u all have seen the outside.. but yea, i did the cast list it looks great.. and then i did dividers in between the two seasons and the cast of paramore fans.. it looks so good u guys holy shit haha.. but yea.. soon, promise

no no haha.. we meant to be crude.. we want them to see how ren and i really talk u know.. we dont use clean words all the time haha..

but hey everyone.. i will be posting pics of the inside of it wednesday night.. since i mean u all have seen the outside.. but yea, i did the cast list it looks great.. and then i did dividers in between the two seasons and the cast of paramore fans.. it looks so good u guys holy shit haha.. but yea.. soon, promise

I really think the band will appreciate all the effort you put into this and how you organized everything.