13th Sept Kerrang! Hayley full Page

Jessnesss

I think its so weird how Harlequin and i were talking about how Hayley should be on the back page on the songs that shanged my lift section. And now she totally is. lool

Haha I knoow!

I opened it this morning and was like "mate, thats so freaky..."

I was very happy though cos id been wanting Hayley to do one of those - i loved the Guilty Pleasure bit - Nsync =]] And its a very good pic but i think its one from the April shoot so its quite old - its in the same style as the others =]

Its cool though

Wow...Kerrang LOVES Paramore...and I love this article. I always love hearing my favorite artists talk about the songs that are important to them...it gives you such great insight into how they feel about music, what's influenced them, etc.

Some of Hayley's song choices are exactly what I expected...and some of them are definitely surprises (the Say Anything song is one of those...) They're all great songs though - she's got some great taste.

Awesome article though...I'd love to have the same thing for the other four band members as well...

Thanks so much for posting this Jess!

A few people on the LJ community said it doesnt look like her. I think she just looks incredibly tired.

That was the first thing I thought when I saw the picture as well...and I think they might have resized the picture a bit to fit in the space they had...her face looks kind of...longer than it normally does...

It's not my favorite picture, but I love her comments on the songs.