Hayley's 18th Birthday!

fergie

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah that is true...i think the dvd idea is great, even if it was on the spot. If we can get enough people to do it, that would be even better.

Everyone seems to like the dvd, but we do have plenty of time so if anyone else has other ideas please post them and we can maybe vote on what we wanna do. If there are no other ideas, then maybe we should just go with the dvd because it would be awesome. =)

And alyssa the reason for having a fan book along with it would be for those who dont have audio on their cameras to be able to participate... but Im sure if you really wanted you can find someone who has a camera you could use to make the video.

I think if we did the dvd thing we'd only get 3-4 max entries. It'd be impossible for people with no means to record anything to put it up. =/

yea... thats why Im thinking that unless we get a decent amount of entries, we will have to come up with something else to do.

i know this isn't the most amazing idea or anything, but maybe we can each make signs that say happy birthday, and if youve met her or something put pictures of it on it as well, or something like that.

but i really like the video ideaa.

hah sorry i was bored and school and came up with that.

yea definitely.. or we could always have fan videos.. like an interview with the fan.. im not sure if that has been mentioned but like instead of having a lot of pics and a thing written out we could have interviews for each of the pf members like a little one minute message to hayley or whatever.. that could be cool i think

yea definitely.. or we could always have fan videos.. like an interview with the fan.. im not sure if that has been mentioned but like instead of having a lot of pics and a thing written out we could have interviews for each of the pf members like a little one minute message to hayley or whatever.. that could be cool i think

yeah fan videos was one of the original ideas...we just need enough people to actually send in the vids so we can put them on a dvd

if we cant get alot of video entries...maybe we can make a video with clips from the beginning to recent of hayley. like interviews and live shows

Yea ive thought about making a compilation video of hayley and then we could put it with the fan videos just to make the dvd a bit longer and i think it would be a neat idea.

but first we should figure out how many people can definitely make a video of themselves for this project, so we can decide if it will be enough to make it worth doing.