Paramore Confirmed for Warped Tour 2007

jamesisemo

oh whoa...they're starting in san diego. haha good thing school ends like a week before that PHEW. i'll definetly be at the first three and i'll be at the last one tooo hhhahahah

Yeah, I figured those would be the ones you would hit...I'm jealous - those are the best ones to get to go to...the beginning and the end - lucky! I saw them at the first Warped show last year and it was so much fun...

Guest haunted_dreams55
oh whoa...they're starting in san diego. haha good thing school ends like a week before that PHEW. i'll definetly be at the first three and i'll be at the last one tooo hhhahahah

Yes, I can't wait.. I'm going for sure to the Pomona one. I hope I can go to the San Diego one too.

this'll be my first warped too

the first year I was in california while it was here

last year I was bummed Paramore weren't playing so I didn't go

and before that I was too young to go/wasn't interested in going

they're hitting Calgary really early in, so hopefully Paramore are actually here this year

• 2 weeks later...
yea i saw that. maybe they're doing a different tour??

doesn't it have to do with the Reading and Leeds Festival? i remember somebody telling me that those two are usually after warped and seeing as how warped starts later this summer maybe there was a schedule conflict? i'm not sure where i'm going with this but yeah. this could possibly be why.

yeah that actually makes sense because they're pulling out august 19th. so wouldn't that mean they're playing reading? i mean why else would they pull out?

That makes perfect sense - that gives them a few days to travel over to the UK.

Wow - they are in for such a crazy year...