Ticket Presale TODAY - 3pm

You're not paying to meet them. If you want to meet them, I'm sure you'll still be able to find Josh and Jeremy and Zac and Hunter before or after the show in most cases. But, they are getting to be a bigger band and it's not like it's just going to be you talking to them...depending on the show, there might be a LOT of people trying to find them or waiting for them outside or whatever...or they might have a long way to travel after the show and leave pretty soon after...and if that's the case, they'll probably be a little less...accessible.

And Hayley's not going to be hanging out outside in most cases, because she spends a lot of time taking care of herself and her voice, which is important...so if you want to meet her, your best chance is definitely the meet & greet.

Look - if you think the VIP tickets are too expensive, don't buy them. It's as simple as that. It's not like you can't go to the show without them - you can very easily buy a regular ticket for $15, go see the show and have an amazing time. If you want the fan club membership and the t-shirt and the website access and the meet & greet, it's another $25. That's not unreasonable...and considering that a lot of that money probably goes directly to the band and not to the record label or the venue or whoever, you're supporting them.

• Like 1

Thank you Brent.

I completly agree. Might I add just because there are these meet and greets Paramore have not "sold out" and they're not money hungry.They're just getting more popular and giving fans an oppurtunity to meet them in a more intimate,non-rushed enviroment,I'm sure if there wasn't this fan club buiness the meet and greet tickets would only be a extra 5 bucks at most anddd lots of bands have fan clubs,why not? It just gives us fans an oppurtunity to get a few extra Paramore add ons,and those willing to pay will pay it's that simple.

I should be at that LA show, unless something crappy happens at my work thing that day :) Yay!

QUOTE]

aweswome!

yeah people were like grouped off and just stood there. it was so funny during Turd's intro he was like don't be afraid to talk to them. but yeah it was so cute jeremy would walk up to people and be all coy and be like hiiiiiiiiiiiii.

ahh haha yes. i actually, walked right up to zac and was like picture? haha it was so creepy because he was tlaking to someone =/

anyways ...

think of it this way. (for those complaining about prices) If you were to order a T-shirt off the FBR store, it would probably cost you about $21. Then add in your ticket price (w/ taxes) which is around $17. That gives you $38. making the fan club membership and M&G about $5 w/ service charges. so it's a pretty good deal

Pretty much every tour with a meet and greet that comes to slims. doesnt do the meet and greet at slims.

its so dumb. ughh

its even dumber that you have to buy the tickets from slims, or whatever and not straight from the band like you usually can.

at least the tickets are cheap.

Yeah, that pretty much sucks.

I feel so left out of the meet and greet thing, LOL =[

I emailed Slim's, just to show that fans would appreciate being able to buy meet and greet/pre-sales for shows at their venue.

Not that it'll make a difference, but who knows.

i remember back in september it sold out but wasnt sure how fast.

i dont know if i should get pre sale tickets to the Hollywood show when my mom gets home (if it's not sold out )or risk it and buy tickets when it goes on ticketmaster and buy tickets for the Anaheim show. It goes on sale on a friday and i have to wait for my mom to get home from work to buy it and i dont want it to sell out by that time. blah

EDIT: I bought tickets for the Hollywood show

It's not "paying for a meet and greet" for all the reasons I wrote above...
Obviously.

But I don't see why you should have to pay to be in a fan club to go to a meet and greet. So if I don't want to be in the fan club, which I most likey don't just because I dislike fan clubs and they usually aren't worth it, I still have to pay to be in it if I want to go to the meet and greet.

Obviously.

But I don't see why you should have to pay to be in a fan club to go to a meet and greet. So if I don't want to be in the fan club, which I most likey don't just because I dislike fan clubs and they usually aren't worth it, I still have to pay to be in it if I want to go to the meet and greet.

Yeah, but you would be getting a m&g ticket regardless, and they have two added perks: teeshirt and the fanclub membership. I honestly don't understand why everyone is freaking out over this. I have a feeling Paramore will make their club very worthwhile.

Yeah, but you would be getting a m&g ticket regardless, and they have two added perks: teeshirt and the fanclub membership. I honestly don't understand why everyone is freaking out over this. I have a feeling Paramore will make their club very worthwhile.
I really don't care about a tshirt and like I said, I dislike fanclubs. So I don't see your point.

& I'm really not freaking out. I'm stating my opinion that this is stupid. Last time I checked, I was allowed to have an opinion.

I really don't care about a tshirt and like I said, I dislike fanclubs. So I don't see your point.

& I'm really not freaking out. I'm stating my opinion that this is stupid. Last time I checked, I was allowed to have an opinion.

No one is saying you couldn't have an opinion

she was just making the point that a lot of people have been complaining about the extra charge today.

My point is that, regardless of what you want or not, they're not being unreasonable. I think that buying it everytime you want a VIP ticket for another show is a little expensive, but I don't think they intended it to be that way and I'm sure it'll change in the future.

Well, then why are you getting so defensive? I was making a point, like Alyssa said (thank you Alyssa by the way) that a lot of people are complaining about it when it really isn't so terrible. They're going to give us a lot of exclusive stuff and I have a feeling it'll come in handy, especially for the more dedicated fans.