Ticket Presale TODAY - 3pm

^^thanks for telling me that. i was soo nervous until you told me that. =)

Yeah, I know how you feel...I've been a nervous wreck before talking to bands and artists I love before...and I've sometimes felt like I managed to make a total fool of myself....but it's never been like that with Paramore. They're just...different. So down to earth and friendly.

howcome some people are upset? is it because they are selling m&g passes again? i'm all mixed up.

well, i think the whole vip ticket thing is getting some people confused. and i would also just like to add that i dont think this fanclub thing should have been included with the tickets. i think that there should have been some other site for that. i think that they should have done the 4 ticket thing like they done last time, even though that was kind of outragous too.

but, if you really think about it, the price is not that high when you think of all you are getting:

ticket to the show

meet n greet

fan club membership

t-shirt.

it isn't that bad at all.

yeah, i'm not worried about the price. i probably would have payed anything to get into that fan club. but it just sucks that you need to get the fan club membership to get the meet and greet.

paid fan clubs are ridiculous. $40 for that VIP ticket is ridiculous. i know it comes with a t-shirt, but regardless, i have never paid that much for a concert ever...and i've seen over 100 bands.

I'm sure Paramore isn't trying to empty our pockets on this one, it's probably just how it works out. And really, you've NEVER paid that much? I've paid over $40 a few times, and $40 a buncha times too. It's not uncommon. Plus, that's just for the ticket. We're getting a tshirt, membership, and m&g here.

paid fan clubs are ridiculous. $40 for that VIP ticket is ridiculous. i know it comes with a t-shirt, but regardless, i have never paid that much for a concert ever...and i've seen over 100 bands.

well, you must be sticking to pretty small bands. $40 is actually a real great price for most BIG bands. and thats just for the ticket. i've paid over $40 for many of the concerts i have been to. thats how it works... a band gets bigger... more fame... they can get more money. paramore deserves it.

so... we can only buy 1 ticket at a time? i'm so confused.

No, I think the limit is still 4 tickets for any show...but you only HAVE to buy 1 ticket this time to get the M&G...there's no needing to buy 4 tickets to get a M&G...

And yeah....$40-50 really isn't that bad...I've paid close to $100 for tickets to some arena shows. And here, you are getting the fan club membership, the M&G, the show and the t-shirt.

I would think that next time, the presale will be offered to the fan club first...and I would also think that you'll have other opportunities to join the fan club outside of this presale....it's just all merged together here because that's how it worked out...

And, at the end of the day, if you just want to see the show...and maybe still say hi to the band before or afterwards if they're hanging out...it's just $15. So, that seems cool to me.

As a special bonus, we are offering the opportunity to pre-order a membership in our new official fan club. If you pre-order the membership with a presale ticket you will get a welcome kit with an exclusive t-shirt, a VIP meet-and-greet pass for the ticketed show and of course membership in our new fan club which we plan on launching in May.

To get pre-sale tickets and to pre-order your fan club membership go to paramore.net/tickets.

are you fucking kidding me? paid fanclub? stupid fbr, money hungry bitches.

URGENT! NEED SOME HELP HERE. I WENT TO BUY 4 VIP TIX CUZ I HAVE THREE THAT WANT TO GO WITH ME, AND IT SAID THE MAX I CAN GET IS 1. WHY IS IT THAT EVERYONE ELSE ON HERE CAN BUY 2 OR MORE AND NOT ME? IT IS THE BOSTON SHOW. NEEDING HELP ABOUT NOW LOL

it's one per show. people who bought more than one bought them for more than one show, i think.

is there any way you can purchase them one at a time?

it's one per show. people who bought more than one bought them for more than one show, i think.

is there any way you can purchase them one at a time?

yea nvm. i bought one with a credit card and then went back and bought another with the same card and it let me. u just have to buy them one at a time. thats all. pretty dumb