Paramore Live in Anaheim

well iam putting each song individually + the full set in the audio page

give me 17 mins

ok the songs are in the audio page, u can download them individualy.

I also uploading right this moment the full set, as in 1 single file all the songs joined =P, great for ipods.

a few mins for that one to be done.

I think it's just not a great mix...I've heard his vocals be a lot louder than that when they sing Franklin live...they probably just didn't have his mic turned up loud enough...

really? during that tour, at all three shows i went to, i don't ever recall being able to hear him. i wonder if i'm the only one......

ok I added all the videos on the media page, all of them have the same quality as the one in the site and its better than the ones posted in the LJ.

You can downlaod the AVI or FLV version.

the FLV is the original file and its ALOT smaller, you will probably need the necesarry codecs or a FLV player to view them.

If not thers the AVI format, same quality but somewhat larger file.

man, i put it onto a cd and i was blasting it from the car earlier waiting on my chinese. i felt so cool 8-) my dad even admitted that they are great live and he hates em.

They really are an incredible live band. I love having this recording now because it's great to play for everyone I know who didn't immediately fall in love with AWKIF...I mean, you listen to these songs live and compare them to the versions on AWKIF...and it's so evident how much they've developed as a band.

And that's saying a lot, because AWKIF is a great record.

They really are an incredible live band. I love having this recording now because it's great to play for everyone I know who didn't immediately fall in love with AWKIF...I mean, you listen to these songs live and compare them to the versions on AWKIF...and it's so evident how much they've developed as a band.

And that's saying a lot, because AWKIF is a great record.

yup :) i love having it too. no one seemed to understand why i loved them so much before. my friend craig was sick to death of hearing me going on about them, and of their music, but after he heard the recordings he's becoming a wee fan, haha. it's kinda cool. he hasn't stopped listening to them since the other night.

The next step is making all these people buy tickets to the upcoming shows...we want this tour to sell out just like the last headlining tour did...and they're pretty much holding this one up by themselves...I love The Almost and This Providence, but I think they're likely to sell less tickets as openers than Cute did...

So, it's really important that these headlining shows sell well...

Im waiting for a fan base to grow at my school atleast when this album appears. Im almost the only one.

i only know two other people that listen to them

which is pretty sasd

Get people to watch the live video - send out the link to FBR+ to people...I think it'll make some new fans :)