Misery Business

this week is gonna go by so slowly now that i'm all anxious for friday.

ugh that sucks.

anywaysss, i'm dying of excitement for the new album

i can't wait...i'm going crazy!

oh, and does anybody else hear the little cha-cha sound during the first verse when she says "ticking like a clock"? i know this isn't the song where they used the mariachi band, but i just thought it was cool.

It is REALLY looking now like all of the songs on the album are gonna be connected.

Well, if you read their entry on the song in the LJ and the comment they left in the replies, it sounds like it's something that happened.

yeah. Brent you're right. I didn't notice the comment when they talked about her birthday. Sorry.. that should have been more evident in my mind. .. if that made any sense.

yeah. Brent you're right. I didn't notice the comment when they talked about her birthday. Sorry.. that should have been more evident in my mind. .. if that made any sense.

Oh no need to apologize...there are so many comments to their LJ entries, it's easy to miss the replies they post...I just found that one really interesting because they shed some more light on the song...