Tell Me Your Love Stories; Paramorefans.

chrisseh11

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ohhh urrgg JOY!!! thanks... u left me hanging... thanks. hahaha. but PROMISE

PROMISE more and possibly FINISH it tomorrow pleassseeeee!!!???!!!???!!!?!

JOY seriously this is killing me. urrg.

oh and britt that was a cute beyond cute story!!! aww... so glad you finally typed

it all out and i FINALLy read it.. hahaha.

ohhh urrgg JOY!!! thanks... u left me hanging... thanks. hahaha. but PROMISE

PROMISE more and possibly FINISH it tomorrow pleassseeeee!!!???!!!???!!!?!

JOY seriously this is killing me. urrg.

oh and britt that was a cute beyond cute story!!! aww... so glad you finally typed

it all out and i FINALLy read it.. hahaha.

lol, you're welcome.

Joy was saying her story is similar to mine, well i don't think so but I know how it could become similar. Meaning I know what's gonna happen next. I'm smart like that.

yeahh, i could see how your story and joy's story is similar...

well, for one thing... you two know how to leave pfboardies

hanging on a cliff hanger! haha. but i think that helps to make

the story (especially a long one) more exciting and to keep your

readers wanting more. but joy's killing me here with the suspense.

i hope she knows that. lol. but chee-yahh... i think i liked your

story the best!!! (but i still love the other stories!)

yeahh, i could see how your story and joy's story is similar...

well, for one thing... you two know how to leave pfboardies

hanging on a cliff hanger! haha. but i think that helps to make

the story (especially a long one) more exciting and to keep your

readers wanting more. but joy's killing me here with the suspense.

i hope she knows that. lol. but chee-yahh... i think i liked your

story the best!!! (but i still love the other stories!)

You liked mine the best? Is that a joke?

haha. NO!

well, maybe i should add that Joy's story

is tied up with your's for number one...

you both have verryyy interesting love lives. hehe.

but it was sooo completely cute that your bf bought

u bamboozle tickets. i bet no one (much less a bf of mine)

would do that for me!!! urrggg.. haha.

haha. NO!

well, maybe i should add that Joy's story

is tied up with your's for number one...

you both have verryyy interesting love lives. hehe.

but it was sooo completely cute that your bf bought

u bamboozle tickets. i bet no one (much less a bf of mine)

would do that for me!!! urrggg.. haha.

lol Okay. Thanks.

Yeah, him buying me Bamboozle tickets was awesome but I was sick before we left and I ended up getting even sicker. Now I feel like I am going to fall apart from sneezing and coughing so much haha.

I also keep telling him to stay away because I don't want him to get sick but he doesn't care. He still keeps coming over anyway. He is actually here now.

ill tell you mine :]

welllllllllllllllllll there was this girl in my class who we always used to make fun of cos she was a nerd haha. then about 2 and a half years ago there were these rumours going around that she was with this totally HOT girl. so me being a nerd did some internet investigating and the rumours were true. she was HOT AS HELL.

Then i went to this rock night at a club and she was there. me and my friend were like woah shes hot.

Then me and my friend went to the used, and she was there. drunk as anything haha and my friend ended up kissing her, even though she was with the girl in my class, AND she had a girlfriend. tut tut.

One day we were on the park, there were about 5 of us. and somehow this pen fight started. i ended up covered in ink, mostly due to the hot girl (who i should rpobably name so its not as hard ... Roxy). then she made me buy her a twix and some crisps, which i did. and i dunno why i did because im usually STINGY with money. then later on she rung me and asked me to marry her :S

haha.

id had a my-diary for a while, like an online blog thing and id given her the link to mine. she read over 500 posts id made about how my friends were cocks and how i self harmed and how i hated myself and she made one too. she'd always manage to slip me in with little things like "jess is dead cool" or "jess just text me yeahhh". she was going on about how this girl lisa liked her, and how she kinda liked her back blah blah how my mate who she'd kissed had pissed her off because she'd used her to reassure herself she wasnt gay blah blah blah.

so yeah that night we'd been to the park we had some form of licking fight for some reason haha. i suppose i should of guessed when we had a licking fight that i liked her. She came watching me in Grease too, and said i looked fit or whatever.

Then i realised i liked her. i posted so many mydiary enteries. they scared me because i didnt know what was gonig on. and i thought it would never ever ever ever in a million years ever happen. then one day on her my-diary ... i read this. the writings a bit hard to decipher because she talks like a 10 year old texting :roll:

"omg i

keep avin random outbursts of jess!...omg wots goinon wiv

me :S:S:S:S im so confuzzled..omg biff jus did the fucking

saddest joke!! neway...so yeh...i well keep talkin bout

her 2 biff :S omg! jus cuz shes well hot!!n we get on so

well n did i mention shes was like well hot!!...yar neway

dun even no y am sayin this cuz liek she is

straight!!..haha welli dun really think she is but liek

she only sees me as a mate neway! plus im sposed 2 b wi

lisa but like i cant help it if like...yeh!!...nvm!! argh

im well confused!!! arhg jess jus well txt me then n

ev...jeeesus..hmm shes sniffin chemicals lol wierdo!! but

shes purrrrdeeeeeeeeeeeeeee so its reet!!...i shud well

stop talkin now cuz like im obviously gna mess shit up if

i carry onnnnnnnnnnn"

god this is dragging on. this is only about 4 months worth. theres another 2 years hahahah

x

I have one. It's more like a drama actully

It was juinor year in high school and there was this cute guy named ben. We were both really smart and we clicked immeadiately.After two months he asked me out. We were happy until march of the year. We were the couple everyone wanted to be. Until I saw him kissing his old girlfriend.He said his girlfriend kissed him.I didn't believe him and I didn't talk to anyone.The guy that was always there for me had left. I tried to hurt myself because he was gone. In December of this year he was trying to talk to me,and then he started screaming from the hall.It was kinda like this

Ben: Talk to me!

Me: It's not like you care anymore...

Ben: Of course I do.

-dramatic turn-

ME: DON'T LIE TO ME ANYMORE!

Everyone was looking even some teachers. I almost kissed him again but I didn't let myself. I can't trust any guy anymore. =/

well thats ghey i would have slap the hell out of him when i seen him kissed his ex.

i have a story want to hear it its one of those girl likes guy, guy likes gurl they say nothin about it for years there best friends n then they date kinda things

well thats ghey i would have slap the hell out of him when i seen him kissed his ex.

i have a story want to hear it its one of those girl likes guy, guy likes gurl they say nothin about it for years there best friends n then they date kinda things

I wanna hear!

I was about to trample him. Seeing him kiss her the way he kissed me just made my heart break :crybad:

alright well now for a guy's story. now please dont hate me at the end of this. haha. thats a great way to start a story.

so i was a junior in high school and i began to date this girl who was a freshman. not a big deal. but what was weird about this relationship is that she lived 3 houses down from me and we used to hang out when we were little but once we got to like 10 or so we didnt hang out anymore.

and then she came into high school and i was thinking 'o man she has grown up'. haha. and so we began to date everything was perfect. we got along so great and never fought. and when i say never fought that mean never fought. a lot of people couldnt believe that and many were jealous of what we had. it was really goin great. i had MANY temptations while together with her but i feel that cheating is never an option.

and then it came to the end of my senior year and i just started to feel like i didnt care about her as much as i used to. i have no idea why this happened but i felt like it was the best time to move on cuz i was goin to college and she was only a junior. i felt completely horrible cuz we had a great relationship but i felt it was the best time to see what else was out there. kind of like make sure that we really wanted to be together.

and she hated me for it and i really understand why. so we took out time off and then all of a sudden she gets another boyfriend. i guess i missed my chance but i dont regret anything i did cuz she was happy with him. who knows what would have happened if i wouldnt have cut it off too early....

alright well now for a guy's story. now please dont hate me at the end of this. haha. thats a great way to start a story.

so i was a junior in high school and i began to date this girl who was a freshman. not a big deal. but what was weird about this relationship is that she lived 3 houses down from me and we used to hang out when we were little but once we got to like 10 or so we didnt hang out anymore.

and then she came into high school and i was thinking 'o man she has grown up'. haha. and so we began to date everything was perfect. we got along so great and never fought. and when i say never fought that mean never fought. a lot of people couldnt believe that and many were jealous of what we had. it was really goin great. i had MANY temptations while together with her but i feel that cheating is never an option.

and then it came to the end of my senior year and i just started to feel like i didnt care about her as much as i used to. i have no idea why this happened but i felt like it was the best time to move on cuz i was goin to college and she was only a junior. i felt completely horrible cuz we had a great relationship but i felt it was the best time to see what else was out there. kind of like make sure that we really wanted to be together.

and she hated me for it and i really understand why. so we took out time off and then all of a sudden she gets another boyfriend. i guess i missed my chance but i dont regret anything i did cuz she was happy with him. who knows what would have happened if i wouldnt have cut it off too early....

You could have like, ended up married! :uhh: lol Just kidding.