Tell Me Your Love Stories; Paramorefans.

chrisseh11

alright well now for a guy's story. now please dont hate me at the end of this. haha. thats a great way to start a story.

so i was a junior in high school and i began to date this girl who was a freshman. not a big deal. but what was weird about this relationship is that she lived 3 houses down from me and we used to hang out when we were little but once we got to like 10 or so we didnt hang out anymore.

and then she came into high school and i was thinking 'o man she has grown up'. haha. and so we began to date everything was perfect. we got along so great and never fought. and when i say never fought that mean never fought. a lot of people couldnt believe that and many were jealous of what we had. it was really goin great. i had MANY temptations while together with her but i feel that cheating is never an option.

and then it came to the end of my senior year and i just started to feel like i didnt care about her as much as i used to. i have no idea why this happened but i felt like it was the best time to move on cuz i was goin to college and she was only a junior. i felt completely horrible cuz we had a great relationship but i felt it was the best time to see what else was out there. kind of like make sure that we really wanted to be together.

and she hated me for it and i really understand why. so we took out time off and then all of a sudden she gets another boyfriend. i guess i missed my chance but i dont regret anything i did cuz she was happy with him. who knows what would have happened if i wouldnt have cut it off too early....

i think it's good you cut it off at the point when you realized your feelings. she was wrong for hating you, imo, because you didn't have the same feelings and it was better you weren't dating or else you would have been cheating her feelings

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

eeeee guys! my boyfriend asked me to his prom!! may 25th, its comming up soon, i already got my dress, just need the shoes. haha wow im going to prom before my brother... and double wow. im going to prom at 13 im such a little kid.

^ hehe christina! you're not a little kid... you're really lucky though! awww prom. so cute! haha hope u find cute shoes in time!!!

jack that was an awesome love story. u made a good choice to end it before anything else happened that u might have regreted later on in life. it's better to go with your feelings before anything else...

eeeee guys! my boyfriend asked me to his prom!! may 25th, its comming up soon, i already got my dress, just need the shoes. haha wow im going to prom before my brother... and double wow. im going to prom at 13 im such a little kid.

^ I'M GOING TO PROM TOO!

Haha.

=P

Asked by a guy friend.

What's your dress like?

alright well now for a guy's story. now please dont hate me at the end of this. haha. thats a great way to start a story.

so i was a junior in high school and i began to date this girl who was a freshman. not a big deal. but what was weird about this relationship is that she lived 3 houses down from me and we used to hang out when we were little but once we got to like 10 or so we didnt hang out anymore.

and then she came into high school and i was thinking 'o man she has grown up'. haha. and so we began to date everything was perfect. we got along so great and never fought. and when i say never fought that mean never fought. a lot of people couldnt believe that and many were jealous of what we had. it was really goin great. i had MANY temptations while together with her but i feel that cheating is never an option.

and then it came to the end of my senior year and i just started to feel like i didnt care about her as much as i used to. i have no idea why this happened but i felt like it was the best time to move on cuz i was goin to college and she was only a junior. i felt completely horrible cuz we had a great relationship but i felt it was the best time to see what else was out there. kind of like make sure that we really wanted to be together.

and she hated me for it and i really understand why. so we took out time off and then all of a sudden she gets another boyfriend. i guess i missed my chance but i dont regret anything i did cuz she was happy with him. who knows what would have happened if i wouldnt have cut it off too early....

Wow.

That's really cute.

It's like Mouth and Gigi from One Tree Hill all over again..

Unless of course, you've never watched OTH. Then nevermind. haha.

But yeah, I understand the choice you made. =)

Okay, okay...

For all those people (and their boyfriends) who want the rest of this sad sad story. Haha.

He hugged me.

The thing with me and Matt was that we never showed affection. The most our bodily contact ever got to was pretty much just hitting each other on the shoulders, or him ruffling my hair. We never hugged. As weird as that sounds. So when, in the midst of our awkward silence, he suddenly got up, crossed the room, and enveloped me in a hug, I was surprised to find that I actually really liked it.

The rest of our conversation pretty much went by in a blur. He apologized and said that it was hurting him too much to wait for me, and he thought it would've been best for him if he just moved on, which was why he started avoiding me. Turns out, it didn't work. He still had feelings for me.

We agreed to take things slowly, because I didn't want to be like those other girl he'd reguarly have flings with, and he wanted me to feel like I was much more than that. That month was probably both the saddest and happiest month of my life.

I liked being with Matt because he made me feel normal. Sure, I'd have butterflies when we went out, and the smallest thing he did made me melt a little inside, but ultimately, the reason I think I was so happy was because he made me feel like was worth it. Like I was worth staying up all night talking on the phone to, or worth waiting for me to complete my huge pile of homework before we could do anything.

Our first kiss came as a huge surprise, to the both of us. I'd been over to his house, and he was walking me back to mine, when suddenly he leaned over to kiss my cheek (which was pretty much as far as we'd gotten up to that point), and just at that moment, I turned my head to say something and found his lips crashing into mine. We'd both pulled back instantly. I know in fairytales, there are supposed to be fireworks, or something of that sort, during a first kiss, but I found my experience to be much better than any firework display I'd ever seen. We'd both blushed, and he'd muttered an apology before squeezing my hand and asking me if it was okay. I looked up at him, his worried eyes searching mine, and that's when I realized...it was more than okay.

Okay. I shall leave this one at a happy point. Hahaha.

I'm typing up the next one right now.

Stay calm ya'll.

Hahaha.

Lalala.

Sup?

Okay. Storrry tiiiime.

Everything was going perfectly. I was happier than I'd ever been, and I'm pretty sure Matt felt the same way.

Then, the day after Christmas, it all changed.

The tsunami struck.

I'd spent December 24th with Matt because he was going to Khao Lak with his mom for Christmas, so we had a sort of early Christmas celebration before he left.

On December 26th, I turned on the TV, and found out that Khao Lak was one of the many places devestated by the tsunami. Frantic, I called his mobile, his hotel, his mom, but there was no signal. The telephone lines were down and his mobile was off. Sheena hailed the first taxi she could find and went to Khao Lak to find Matt and her mom. I was forced to stay at home and wait.

In the 2 days that followed, I barely slept, and barely ate. Making sure to place the telephone right next to me, I was glued to the TV, watching, hoping, to see signs of Matt among the many injured. I remember every time the phone rang, I would jump and answer it frantically. But it was never him.

On the 3rd day, Sheena came back, she said that the town was in ruins and she'd been unable to find Matt or her mom in any of the hospitals. We went down to Siam Sq. (which is like...the city centre) where we'd heard there was a list of all the deceased, injured, and alive.

The first blow came hardest on Sheena. We found out that her mom had been found among the dead. I don't think I'll ever forget the look of excrutiating pain on her face as I held her and tried to calm her down. I was beginning to get extremely worried, and dread has settled deep within my stomach. If Matt's mom had been killed, there was a very large chance that Matt had been with her. And that, was unbearable to even fathom.

Sorry it took me so long guys. It was kind of hard trying to look back to that time.

I'm just gonna go rewatch the Paramore vid to get my spirits up.

Don't worry. Matt doesn't die.

Kk.

We found him in a hospital in Bangkok.

On the list of injured, we'd rushed to Bungrumrad hospital to find him bangaed, bruised, and battered. His eyes were dull and lifeless. He knew about his mom.

I found out later that he'd been jet-skiing and had started to notice the tide pulling in. Sensing that something wasn't right, he'd motored as close to the beach as he could, jumped off, and started running as fast as he could towards the pool at the hotel his mom was lounging at.

The rest was still a blurry image for him, but somewhere between him running for the hotel, and the sea, he'd been overtaken by the tsunami. It flung him onto a nearby tree as the jet-ski he'd been riding on crashed into his legs. Then, apparently, he passed out and woke up in the hospital.

I guess you could say his survival was nothing short of a miracle. He came out with a broken leg and a complete nasty bruises. Those would heal. What wouldn't heal was the pain in his heart that he didn't make it fast enough to his mother.

Matt was never really the same after that. That january was probably the most difficult month of my life. Trying to help both Matt and Sheena through their loss. Their dad lived in San Deigo and had flown back immediately. But he did little to ease their pain.

Matt started withdrawing himself from the world. On more than one occasion did I catch Sheena downing more sleeping pills than nessecary. So their dad decided a change of scenery would be best for them.

They moved to San Deigo in February.

There's more. A LOT more. I'll be back in a couple hours.

Can you guys handle it? Haha.

Okay first of all... wow. Second... how is this anything like my story? Now I don't see a similarity at all. Oh well, it doesn't matter. Third... you have a very nice writing style. Seriously. Yeah that's really random but whatevske.

hahaha. Just the moving bit I guess.

Awhh, thanks.

I wanna be a writer when I grow up. =)

More later. I prooomiiisee.

Haha.

Thanks for being so interested people.

I'm glad everybody likes my one giant love story so much. I admit it's filled with a lot of drama. It was like...tragedy on tragedy yanno? Okay.

On with it!

I guess I forgot to mention where exactly my relationship with matt was at that point. After he came back home, it was like our relationship had been put on hold. Like nothing was more important then just trying to make him feel better. It was incredibly difficult for me as well. As soon as I got home, I'd rush next door to be with Matt and Sheena. It took a around a month before Matt was even willing to tell me what happened. He refused all kinds of bodily contact and holed himself in his room. I did what I could, but at the same time I was breaking up inside. I couldn't really take it anymore. Like...I understood that he was going through an incredibly diificult time in his life, but after a month of getting pushed away by the person you care so much about, it starts to get frustrating.

Sheena had sunk into an even lower form of depression. Whereas Matt threw himself into his music, Sheena consumed herself in alcohol and refused to eat. Their dad was hardly ever home. He runs a huge business back in the states, and was away nearly every week. They hardly ever saw their dad anyways; it was always their mom who was there for them. Finally, it reached a breaking point. My parents, sensing I was on the verge of a mental breakdown, got a hold of Matt's dad and told him he needed to be with his children.

He agreed, and decided to relocate them.

I'll always remember that last day. The day they were leaving. I was never very good at good byes, and neither was Matt, so we decided I wouldn't go to the airport with them. We'd just say good-bye at his house. That was the first time since the tsunami that he hugged me, and the first time since we actually had an indepth conversation. He thanked me for being understanding and for being there for him and his sister, and promised that one day, he'd move back and we'd have another chance together. He broke up with me that night.

Man.

I'm starting to depress myself.

Don't worry. there's more. Hahaha.

Man, how many times have I said that???

Okay okay. I'll write the next bit in a couple minutes. Must go study the Cold War first.

Alrighty so, I'm going to get a C in my history exam tomorrow, all because of you guys and this dumb, extremely long story.

Appreciate it guys. hahaha.

Kkkk...

I guess you could say I was heartbroken. 14 years old and it already felt as though my heart had been ripped from my chest and thrown on the floor. I understood his decision though, It would've been too tough on us to try and have an overseas relationship. Especially at that time. So we agreed to just stay friends.

We talked on the phone almost everyday. It seemed as though the distance was actually doing us some good. Matt slowly started to realize he couldn't blame himself forever and started becoming the old Matt I'd known and loved. We'd spend endless hours on the phone, just talking randomly.

Then one day, a couple weeks after my 15th birthday, Matt and Shee showed up at my house. I'd just taken a shower when they burst through the door only to find me with a towel on my head. Not the most attractive sight. Apparently they'd come to visit relatives in Thailand, and since they'd still kept their house next door, they were staying there. I was estatic.

For the 2 weeks that Matt and Shee were here, nobody could deny that both Matt and I still felt something for each other. It was obvious, but neither one of us talked about it. Then one day, a couple days before they were due to leave, Matt, Shee, and I were sitting in my room when suddenly Shee jumps up and shouts 'I can't take it anymore! The freaking sexual tension in this room is getting to me! Look, Matt, you're head over heels for her. And Joy, you like him so much it's retarded. NOW DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!' And then she ran out of the room.

The silence in the room probably could've been cut with a knife. Matt chuckled, and muttered something about her being right before he grabbed my face and kissed me. Not the most subtle way to convey your feelings for somebody. But hey, it worked. We decided to give it another try even though he'd be leaving soon. I desperately wanted the relationship to work, and so did Matt.

Unfortunately, it didn't. Matt was waay to overprotective, and got upset at the mere mention of another guy's name. I couldn't take the constant arguments and long days in which we wouldn't talk becuase one of us had said something stupid over the phone and blown up. After 5 months, we called it quits.

There's not THAT much left after this actually. 3 more posts should do it. I think.

=)

Shee jumps up and shouts 'I can't take it anymore! The freaking sexual tension in this room is getting to me! Look, Matt, you're head over heels for her. And Joy, you like him so much it's retarded. NOW DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!' And then she ran out of the room.

The silence in the room probably could've been cut with a knife. Matt chuckled, and muttered something about her being right before he grabbed my face and kissed me.

Aw, Idk why but I find that incredibly cute. ;]