Tattoos?

triquetra

• 2 weeks later...

^ Not sure exactly. I'm playing with placement.

I'm probably going to get it on my right forearm. That seems to be the only place I would want it thats big enough to do exactly what I want. I need to talk to an artist about it.

I went with my friend last night to his sketching appointment and I was going to ask about it then, but I realized that the parlor he goes to is really expensive. But, that also might because my friend is working on a sleeve so he has a lot of work he's getting done. I might go in with him next week when he's actually getting the outline and some shading done. I'm stoked to see it.

I'm probably gonna get my feet tattoos sometime this month. Oh how I love it being my birthday month and the month I go home. AKA money and proximity to my favorite tattoo shop. yay!

Anyone who has one tattoo has a tattoo addiction, Allie. Tattoos are seriously an addictive thing. I just happen to actually get mine done. lol.

I'm getting "I've never been so lost." on my right foot and "I've never felt so much at home." on my left foot.

Are those song lyrics?

It kinda sounds familiar.

I like the look of full arm tattoos, specifically Craig Bellamy's....

1F5533B6-B82E-6F36-D93357FAD5B02C9F.jpg

2366688147-soccer-barclays-premier-league-manchester-city-v-middlesbrough-city-manchester.jpg

00241300-A44C-5B33-F7BAC89BF7236624.gif

But I probably wouldn't get something like that.

I'd probably get the Welsh Dragon somewhere...

welsh-dragon-dave-edwards.jpg

...might be difficult though.

i think that would be cool

i've actually seen so many people with maple leafs tattooed on them

i should get one 8-)

I like sleeves like that. That is a gorgeous looking sleeve.

I like most every tattoo if its not color. I'm very "eh" when it comes to colored tattoos. Black and gray are more to my liking.

Yeah, and it took him two and a half years to come up with the design he wanted.

Non-colour ones do look better imo.

Non-colour ones do look better imo.

I would agree completely with this statement.

So, my brother texted me last night and was like, "You need to help me design my tattoo." hahaha. This coming from a guy who told himself he would never get one. But the only he wants is ridiculously meaningful so he really wants to get it done. So I'm excited about helping him with it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm not very interested in tattoos ... I don't find it attractive to have drawings over your body, lol.

And it also sucks that once you've done one, you can't take it off, except for the little ones, but it costs a lot to do that, and it hurts a lot too ..

But yeah, it does look good on some people.

Wow Faith, those look amazing.

Thank you!

I'm not very interested in tattoos ... I don't find it attractive to have drawings over your body, lol.

And it also sucks that once you've done one, you can't take it off, except for the little ones, but it costs a lot to do that, and it hurts a lot too ..

But yeah, it does look good on some people.

I dont like super elaborate ones. All of mine are really simple.

Cuuutteee!! :D

Thank you!

I dont like super elaborate ones. All of mine are really simple.

Yeah, these are probably the best to do, it's simple, doesn't cost too much, and there's very little risk that the tattoo fails.

Because that happens a lot with bigger tattoos, they fail, and they can't be taken it off. ^^