Tattoos?

triquetra

id say thats a little too much...haha

anyways...

theres a couple i want.

i do want Love Is The Movement written on my wrist.

most people that i tell taht to say im stupid for wanting it just because i dont have a past of cutting.

but i believe that Love IS the movemet. and a lot of my friends have been suicidal and have cut. and i want it in honor of that.

and i want a small heart ont he top of my hand. between my thumb and index finger. i dont have a reason for this one but ive always wanted it.

Oh Sam. Only you <3 Haha.

But just think about when you get older. (with an open mind though. Don't just make yourself think that it'll mean the same thing when you're 80 years old). I mean lyircs are subtle. Band names, again, subtle. But someone's face... That's really overboard. Idk, that's just me.

Oh Sam. Only you <3 Haha.

But just think about when you get older. (with an open mind though. Don't just make yourself think that it'll mean the same thing when you're 80 years old). I mean lyircs are subtle. Band names, again, subtle. But someone's face... That's really overboard. Idk, that's just me.

LOL.. I know I'm so weird. xD haha.

you're right.. and I'd probably hate myself later! haha. maybe.. I'll get like a pink eyelash curler or something instead of his face.

you're right.. and I'd probably hate myself later! haha. maybe.. I'll get like a pink eyelash curler or something instead of his face.

That would be really cute tbh!

Hey can i ask why you even want to get something of him? just wonder what your inspiration is !

I if got a tattoo it would have to be something one of a kind, an art piece

I wouldn't want to walk down the street and see someone else with the same thing.

• 1 month later...

After the pain there will be something beautiful for everyday so xD..

I was thinking about getting my dad's name or something that reminds me of him on my wrists, but not something sad just something cheerfull I think ..

+ I would love to have a massive fender on the inside on my arm rofl. xD