Tattoos?

triquetra

Sounds good Faith. Do you just have the one at the moment or more?

I only have one right now. But I'm planning to get more.

Mostly on my feet/ankle areas because they're easy to cover up, even though I dont plan on having a job where I have to.

I also want to get "Stay awake with the stars." on my left foot with stars around it obviously... but more on the side of my foot, not the top like my other one.

The only two that I want that'll be really "visible" are on each wrist. I want to get "love" on one wrist and "faith" on the other in either Greek or Hebrew. I want them in white ink though, so they wont be extremely visible to anyone. Those are definitely the most meaningful ones I plan on getting though.

• 2 weeks later...

Got my third tattoo done today, I got my name in japanese going up the outside side of my right wrist.

The other 2 I have are on the back of my neck - a star and on the small of my back, a sun, thats the only one I have in colour too, the star and the japanese writing is just black.

Here's a few I have:

GandG.jpg

Eventually I think I'm going to have some black work done to the dbz tat.

Why the frick would you get Goku and Vegeta tattooed? DBZ sucks so much ass; I don't get why you'd get that tattooed, that's beyond me.

Dragon Ball Z >_<

tattoo-3.jpg

I want a cherry blossom tree like that^ on my back with falling leaves

and my middle name Symone on the trunk the "S" would be a cleft note

Love Peace on one wrist and Live Life on the other

and a sunflower with a peace sign in the center on the back of my neck

but I have to wait til I move out 'rents would flip their shizz

I'm not filled with ander, lol. That's just a stupid tat.

(Note: It's not really stupid if he likes it though)

Haha he probably does like it, seeing as he got a tattoo of it... SILLY GOOSE.

Why the frick would you get Goku and Vegeta tattooed? DBZ sucks so much ass; I don't get why you'd get that tattooed, that's beyond me.

Well I like it. Thats all there is to it. Everyones got different taste right?

• 1 month later...

Sorry to bump this thread yet again, but my uncle just sent me $100 and I'm planning on using it to get a tattoo on my wrist but I dont know what font to use.

I'm getting "Love patiently" on my left wrist and "Live deeply" on my right wrist.... anyone know any good fonts? I'm thinking something script, but not too messy or too clean, you now?

Sorry to bump this thread yet again, but my uncle just sent me $100 and I'm planning on using it to get a tattoo on my wrist but I dont know what font to use.

I'm getting "Love patiently" on my left wrist and "Live deeply" on my right wrist.... anyone know any good fonts? I'm thinking something script, but not too messy or too clean, you now?

http://www.tattoofonts.net/

Hope this helps!