The Taylor Thread

If you know how to headbang, you won't get whiplash, just a kinda sore neck if you do it a TON, like when I first started doing it, I would have a sore neck after like 5 minutes, but as I figured out more comfortable ways of doing it, I can do it for a straight hour and not feel any discomfort.

When I went to see Rise Against, The Used, and Saosin.

Seriously.

My neck hurt for a week and I couldn't speak for that week either.

Incredible!

Paramore--large-msg-119590326855.jpg

taylor_zac_and_ajax--large-msg-1196.jpg

i love both of those. the top one is hilarious, they look like seven-year-old girls. ahahha. the poses automatically remind me of The Little Rascals movie when the girls are having their sleepover and the boys are having theirs.... yeah, sorry, bit of a tangent. ANYWAY.

did anyone know that there's a facebook group called Taylor York Fans! ? i just think it's funny 'cause i just joined a few days ago and one of my pics of him from the headlining tour this past spring is in the group photos. and for some reason that made me happy, hah. i'm a dork, yeah.

did anyone know that there's a facebook group called Taylor York Fans! ? i just think it's funny 'cause i just joined a few days ago and one of my pics of him from the headlining tour this past spring is in the group photos. and for some reason that made me happy, hah. i'm a dork, yeah.

ooo I saw that group. heck, I'd be happy too if they used my pic

in case anyone's blind, taylor talks about being in the band in the new AP. here's the pic. (I didn't take it)

I've got to say a lot of girls (or guys?) really love taylor. in the paramoresecrets community @ lj, 5 out of 30 secrets were about wanting/loving him. he'd probably blush or something if he saw them haha

^ haha i know. but who couldnt love taylor? hes halarious and very good looking ;)

EDIT: is it just me or does he seem shy...like around fans and stuff. idk i mean maybe if he was around you for a while he would loosen up but when i met him he was so sweet, but he was just kinda quiet...and i complimented him and said thanks for taking a pic and being kind since he was on the phone and he said your welcome and kinda blushed. it was so cute :D

TAYLOR WITH A BEARD????!!!!??!?!?!?!

korn.jpg

oh, just kidding. that's just a dude from Korn.

hahah i had MTVhits on earlier today, and Korn's video for "Falling Away From Me" was on (as part of Ashlee Simpson's hitlist, of all people), and i saw this shot a little into the video and i was like holy crap he somehow reminds me of taylor.

i hereby propose for Taylor to never grow a beard... well, it could be interesting, i guess. but i mean, you've all seen that other picture of him with the fake beard, right? it's slightly creepy, as is this guy, who i think is Munky, after doing some searching. sorry, i'm not much of a Korn fan.