The Taylor Thread

So is Taylor in the band then or what, does anyone know whats going on with that.

we don't know yet....they explained the situation with taylor in the most recent pf.com interview they did.....i think it was something about they're not all on the same page yet and taylor needs time to catch up to where the rest of the band are.

• 2 weeks later...

okay so basically i got to meet taylor when i saw them nov. 29 and can i just say he is more gorgeous in real life than he is in pictures..i mean i always thought he was cute and w/e but then i saw him and i was like woaaah. haha and he was so sweet even though he wasn't feeling very good..

and just for the heck of it i thought i would post this picture...i love it! C:

1164663332_4afeb05ca3.jpg

^ i know C:

haha i love how im talking about him like ive known him my whole life or something...but anyway, he cracks me up .idk if anyone has checked out the synthesis(sp?) videos on youtube when like he and josh are doing an "interview" and the other one where hes like walking around interviewing himself...bwhaha. i think my fav will always be when they were in target and he tries on high heels and zac pushes him and he like trips C: he had me laughing for ever

^ why yes it is..we should do something but idk if we can..i suppose its up to the admins and everything

they would let us do something if we wanted, but i'm not convinced enough people would be interested seen as not many people did anything for josh apart from me and a couple other people...so maybe if more people got on board, i'll like to do something for him.

• 2 weeks later...

duuude where's the taylor love lately?

someone mentioned this before either on here or on the LJ community, but i figured i would say that i saw the movie "Awake" earlier "today" (Sunday), and there were some parts where i realized how much Taylor looks like Hayden Christensen. FREAKY.

btw, don't ever see that movie. unless it's free. it might be worth seeing to get some laughs out of how bad it is.