The Taylor Thread

The headbanging makes shows so much better. And the fact that he's trying to lose his head shows he's having fun :)

I'd like to see Taylor as a permanent member, he's a really cool guy from what I've seen/heard... read, whatever.

I'm really hoping he will be permanent... I just realized that he wasn't with them during the signing:(

haha,

has anyone seen that hair commercial with the lady with long, luscious hair is at the doctors office with a neck brace, and then they flashback to the "hair whipping" battle? haha

the whole band should do one of those commercials.

YES! i love sunsilk!

the anti-poof and anti-frizz work really well.

i'm sure taylor appreciates us talking about commercials and dying in his thread. hahaha

If for some reason they don't keep him, then it would be cool if they had a contest-type thing or open tryouts to see who would be the next guitarist. But only if i'd win:mrgreen: If it wasn't me, then Taylor works, he seems pretty awesome.;-) And about headbanging, i was doing it today, and it kinda went through phases. While i was doing it, it didn't hurt at all, it was fun. Then when i was done, my neck felt really weird. It didn't hurt, it just felt weird, and i had trouble looking straight ahead, it would always go down. And then after a little while, it started to hurt. I guess i'm not doing that for a little while.

i love it when Hayley bangs her head cos her hair goes all over the place and you can see all the different colours in her hair, it's cute :]

i know i mentioned this before, any ideas on whether taylor's staying? he's supposed to in the band til end of warped tour and they're coming to the UK in 3 or 4 days for reading and leeds and i wanna see taylor at the reading festival.

i love it when Hayley bangs her head cos her hair goes all over the place and you can see all the different colours in her hair, it's cute :]

i know i mentioned this before, any ideas on whether taylor's staying? he's supposed to in the band til end of warped tour and they're coming to the UK in 3 or 4 days for reading and leeds and i wanna see taylor at the reading festival.

Yeah I love it when she headbangs to lol..I was watchin a vid of her at the mean fiddler in the UK I believe it was and it was at the end of My Heart. And She was hardcore headbanging...the hardest Ive ever seen her headbang and her hair was all over the place lol...it was freakin awsome lol.

i really think he's gonna be permanent. i feel like they would've said something by now if they were getting a different guitarist, but i have no idea.

Yeah when I saw them she flipped her head down and all you could see was the yellow. It looked really cool. I'm pretty sure he's staying for the next little bit but I just heard that from a friend.