LJ Update

Trevor

Current location: tour. bowery ballroom.

Entry tags: paramore, tour

CD RELEASE PARTY IN NASHVILLLEEEEE.

hey ya'll!

sorry it's been a little while...

we just wanted to give a quick update and give you guys a heads up about our CD release party on June 15 (6.15 - ha!) at Rocketown in our hometown of NASHVILLE! the tickets are going to go up for sale online tomorrow at https://tixx1.artistarena.com/paramore/ so keep checkin the site along with all of our sites and try to get your hands on those tickets FIRST!

internet on our bus hasn't been workin for the past few nights. we wanted to give you guys some picture updates and stuff like that but we just haven't been able to. hopefully, we'll get that fixed soon for ya.

my computers about to die, so we gotta run for now. but we'll update again soon!

laterrr

PARAMORE

^ yeah, i was thinking that man 8-)

but i'd look like a complete PSYCHO flying all the way to nashville from here, LOL.

it would be fun though. good wee trip for the summer. better that going to portugal anyway. i don't wanna gooooooo!

i MIGHT be able to go to the nashville show but i dont know if i want to cause its 4 hours away and the place is unfamiliar..

do you guys think i should go or not??

i need help deciding :neutral:

I'm going and its about 4 1/2 hours from where I live. Rocketown isn't that hard to get to, its right downtown and if you can find the gaylord entertainment center, you're good, Its just a couple of blocks from there on 6th ave.

You might regret not going since its there CD release party you know...

i wanna go! maybe i'll take a little road trip...

ahh go its so awesome. its worth it getting there at 1pm walking around the other side watching paramore walk around and listening to hayley practice and almost getting hit by this providence's van haha. man I wanna go back.