Goodbye PF Part 2 (+ promo squad...)

So,I have also decided to give up my position at PF.com as well.I'm not going to give all the credit of this decision to the fact that Diego has been asked to leave but I won't deny that it has heavily influenced me. PF has pretty much been a huge part of my life,maybe more than it should be for the past year and a bit and it will be kinda weird cutting it out cold turkey but,I find this whole situation laughable.Everyone here is awesome and it was great getting to know a lot of you!

So with that,if you wanna keep in touch feel free to add me on msn (fire-at-will-@hotmail.com) or aim (redflagx)

Thanks guys for everything,

Alyssa

ps: I am defiantly 100% NOT hating on Paramore...just wanted to clear that up

man this sucks.

I think I'll leave as well then. Diego's gone, Alyssa's gone, Chris's gone, Hayley's gone. Lisa will probably leave as well.

MOst of the people I talk with a lot are leaving. So I guess I will too =/ I'll def. miss everyone else, and hopefully everything will be good with this site =]

man this sucks.

I think I'll leave as well then. Diego's gone, Alyssa's gone, Chris's gone, Hayley's gone. Lisa will probably leave as well.

MOst of the people I talk with a lot are leaving. So I guess I will too =/ I'll def. miss everyone else, and hopefully everything will be good with this site =]

yeah, i mean i'll give up the promo squad.. but it isn't that important to anybody other than diego anyway. he was the only one who actually cared about it and looked into it in the first place. so it seems kinda pointless going on with that without him.

i didn't say i was leaving.. i said i was leaving the promo squad. not that anyone will be bothered about that, or that it will make a difference really. it was diegos thing in the first place, so it won't work without him here.

i just felt the need to LET IT OUT :D

playradioplay.

i didn't say i was leaving.. i said i was leaving the promo squad. not that anyone will be bothered about that, or that it will make a difference really. it was diegos thing in the first place, so it won't work without him here.

i just felt the need to LET IT OUT :D

playradioplay.

hayley, im so glad your not going! your one of my fave pf'ers. :)