Goodbye PF Part 2 (+ promo squad...)

lmao. you get the cutest pf'er award haha. i never thought i deserved it anyways!!! hehe

= )

Hahahaha...

That has to be the nicest thing...*sniff*...anyone has ever given me

You're such a good liar

I think i lied at the time to when i said i was happy to lose to you xP

hahahahaha. oh man good shit. i miss being on here all the time haha and acting a fool.

anyways you guys. everyone had said some nice shit on here. diego appreciates it kindly im sure.

but lets move past it like i said. thats really all we can do... for the band ya know. since thats what brought us all here in the first place.

= )

The site's not going anywhere...don't worry. Yes, Diego and Alyssa did a tremendous amount and we're obviously going to miss them a great deal, but the site's still going to be here and the boards will still be here...it's you guys who make it all what it is anyway, so as long as you all hang around, it'll still be a great place.

okay great, the boards are what make my 4th period and long evenings exciting and entertaining haha.

i'm sorry for posting here, i'm a bit late with all of this but i just wanted to say something i guess.

i have a lot of respect for both Diego and Alyssa, both of them i felt really communicated well with everyone on here.and i'm sure the forum isn't gonna be the same without them.

i don't wanna say stuff cause i obiously don't know the whole story, Ash i can honestly see your point of view but i just can't agree with it but as i said i don't know everything that went on so.

i don't know what Hayley herself said or didn't say, and i know she must be upset and pissed off and she has every right to be but if this is all happening because of the mtv thing then i'm slightly disipointed.i've been told that because of the leak on the internet it pretty much ruins the channels exclusive and then in the future the channel may not be so kean on supporting the band.(thats just how someone explained it to me)

i don't really know where i'm going with that, but all i have to say is i'm just a bit disipointed with this whole thing.

and again i'm sorry for posting when it had all obiously calmed down.

i actually cried reading these two theads

i don't really know what to say besides thanks for everything you and diego have done for the site, and we'll definitely miss you

i hope everything works out in the end

drama is never any fun

especially because everyone on this site have always just been so nice and fun to talk to

but if this is all happening because of the mtv thing then i'm slightly disipointed.i've been told that because of the leak on the internet it pretty much ruins the channels exclusive and then in the future the channel may not be so kean on supporting the band.(thats just how someone explained it to me)

i don't really know where i'm going with that, but all i have to say is i'm just a bit disipointed with this whole thing.

yeah, i've heard this aswell. this whole mtv thing is getting to me. i wish i knew what the deal was.

Woa....i had abasolutely no idea about this, at all.

It just seems so sudden...Im so sorry things had to go the way they went, and i wish there was an alternative,sadly, there doesnt seem to be one.

Diego, eres poka madre wey, q chingón ha sido que hayas sido tan importante para tantas personas, muchisimas gracias por invitarme al sitio cuando había como 3 personas, siempre has contribuido muchisimo con el sitio y no te mereces todas las cosas que han pasado, t deseo lo mejor, y seguimos en contacto cabrón.

Alyssa, im really sorry about all this.... I mean i talked to you a couple of times, but you gave so much to this site as well, i wish you the best

yeah, i've heard this aswell. this whole mtv thing is getting to me. i wish i knew what the deal was.

i don't even know what this whole mtv thing is.

i thought mtv2 were just premiring it on monday like every hour and then maybe it was gonna get on mtv.

but i don't know.

It just seems so sudden...Im so sorry things had to go the way they went, and i wish there was an alternative,sadly, there doesnt seem to be one.

Diego, eres poka madre wey, q chingón ha sido que hayas sido tan importante para tantas personas, muchisimas gracias por invitarme al sitio cuando había como 3 personas, siempre has contribuido muchisimo con el sitio y no te mereces todas las cosas que han pasado, t deseo lo mejor, y seguimos en contacto cabrón.

Alyssa, im really sorry about all this.... I mean i talked to you a couple of times, but you gave so much to this site as well, i wish you the best

hahah this made me laugh because of the spanish curse words

yeah i think this ass im quoting is one of the oldest members I invited him here, we ere just like 10 members or less :)

lol you rock dude

you really do

i don't even know what this whole mtv thing is.

i thought mtv2 were just premiring it on monday like every hour and then maybe it was gonna get on mtv.

but i don't know.

yeah, i guess they must have some sorta deal, and maybe it fucks up if the video gets leaked. they must be annoyed over something more than just a leak though.. cos it's been taken this far. i mean, i know they were gutted with emergency and shit, but like this is a bit ott.

also, i've never actually heard of a video leak before, lol. i thought they just appeared when they appeared btw. seriously.

album leaks i can understand, cos you're actually supposed to buy the things. but videos... what's the deal?

yeah, i guess they must have some sorta deal, and maybe it fucks up if the video gets leaked. they must be annoyed over something more than just a leak though.. cos it's been taken this far. i mean, i know they were gutted with emergency and shit, but like this is a bit ott.

also, i've never actually heard of a video leak before, lol. i thought they just appeared when they appeared btw. seriously.

album leaks i can understand, cos you're actually supposed to buy the things. but videos... what's the deal?

nah i've heard of video leaks. it's all in the management.

don't fbr actually sell music videos though?! for like $2 or something?

if its been ripped and people can download it for free then they'll loose money from that i guess.

from all that i can gather from this situation, i feel its a lot to do with money, but that is just what i gather.

don't fbr actually sell music videos though?! for like $2 or something?

if its been ripped and people can download it for free then they'll loose money from that i guess.

from all that i can gather from this situation, i feel its a lot to do with money, but that is just what i gather.

yeah, i explained it all to my mum and she was like "IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MONEY, HEN. THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS" LOL.

ah well.. whatever. i dunno anything about that part, so i'm just gonnae shut up.

I think you guys might be reading too much into why the band's upset that the video leaked...I think it's really similar to the Emergency leak actually - they wanted everyone to see it for the first time all together (think how much fun it was when we all heard Born For This or Misery Business for the first time at the same time - and posted those huge threads here and in the LJ) :), they wanted it to be a surprise and really exciting for everyone...and the leak kind of spoiled that...

I really think that's all there is to it...I don't think it has anything to do with MTV or money at all...it's just them wanting it to be a surprise and a big thrill for all of us.

Well, based on what I've read here, I've removed the Promo Squad. I have to say that I'm sorry to see that go, since I think those folks were doing some cool stuff, but it seemed like most, if not all of them, weren't interested in doing it anymore...perhaps we'll bring it back to life in a bit if others are interested...

As for staff, Ash and I are still admins, Glo and Steph are still mods and Jess is still Art Director...and hopefully most of you guys don't hate us too much :( This really wasn't a decision that we made lightly or out of spite...I know that Diego and I have had our differences, but I never wanted to see it come to this. All of you who are leaving are absolutely going to be missed.

haha, this is the first time if seen spanish internet slang.

im not gonna lie, it was awesome having diego as my salvadoran buddy who listend to paramore.

i might go to el salvador this summer hopefully, who knows tho, but diego, you were awesome, as was alyssa.

man this sucks.

I think I'll leave as well then. Diego's gone, Alyssa's gone, Chris's gone, Hayley's gone. Lisa will probably leave as well.

MOst of the people I talk with a lot are leaving. So I guess I will too =/ I'll def. miss everyone else, and hopefully everything will be good with this site =]

WHAT?!1. NO!

even though theres still myspace its not the same without you updating on other bands forum and warped tour and saosin ): Im not leaving but what the hell has this come to? I come home and pretty much a door is slammed in my face (happpend before irl) I visited this site last tonight, not a good thing ):