Goodbye PF Part 2 (+ promo squad...)

wow so with all the people leaving, is this site gonna like go away, because if so that would suck so bad. you have no clue how obsessed i have become with the boards. i know i dont know all the info, but this is getting wayyyy outta control. ='[

The site's not going anywhere...don't worry. Yes, Diego and Alyssa did a tremendous amount and we're obviously going to miss them a great deal, but the site's still going to be here and the boards will still be here...it's you guys who make it all what it is anyway, so as long as you all hang around, it'll still be a great place.

wow so with all the people leaving, is this site gonna like go away, because if so that would suck so bad. you have no clue how obsessed i have become with the boards. i know i dont know all the info, but this is getting wayyyy outta control. ='[

Agreed.

I don't want anyone to leave. =(

i didn't say i was leaving.. i said i was leaving the promo squad. not that anyone will be bothered about that, or that it will make a difference really. it was diegos thing in the first place, so it won't work without him here.

i just felt the need to LET IT OUT :D

playradioplay.

Yeah, I am done with the Promo Squad too. I was never really good at it in the first place :(

wow. while my little 3 yr old brother yells at me in the background... i figured id post here first and first wish alyssa the best even if you will in fact be back. it seems like so many ppl are leaving and making it known. granted its the ppl that are on very often and contribute greatly to this site. it is sad. truly is. but we all have our reasons... i mean as ppl can tell, i dont spend as much time here as i used to. i mean being a third year college student with two jobs just doesnt bring too much free time to chill on the ole laptop all day like i used to. but i mean, i will always stop in and give a little hey, or spread some new "news" love whenever i hear of anything...

this place had been the birth of quite a few friendships for me, not to mention i love the band to the nth power!! haha. i could not imagine giving it up completely. but i think alot of the regulars have just not been on as much. does it mean, we suck as paramore fans?? or that we got sick of the band?? hell no it dont haha. we just have lives and other things to take care of... i think alot of ppl look past that and what not.

so is it drama? perhaps it is... perhaps thats all it is... is it really our business?? not so much. i mean i have talked to diego quite a bit since joining and i am also acquainted with alyssa as well. so i mean it definitely sucks that something unknown is driving them both away from the site. who knows really? im sure ill talk to you both in the near future just to see what is up. if your willing to say, good for you ya know. secrets of any kind are always safe with me...

just know, you two have done a wonderful job on something that isn't even a paid gig. which is more than i could ever say for myself. congrats on all the hard work and im sure ill be speaking to both of you very soon.

as for everyone else on the boards. just be cool ya know. what you dont know aint all that big of a deal. just keep posting and contributing to the boards like the rest of us. as good ppl always say, "life happens." so chew on that for a few and we shall see what comes of it. i hate to see ppl go, especially when i know them, but i doubt seriously this is the last time we hear from either of them.

...if anything i should be happy about this since me and suzie got second for best couple behind you two foreigners!!!! lmao. at least i beat out PING for biggest Hayley fan!!! hahahaha.

as for all the funny posts throughout this thread, thanks for the laugh. haha i enjoyed reading all that shite lol. shed a little light on the whole goodbye subject, which is always a good quality to have

= )

• Like 1

Exactly what Brent said,no need to revolt or any of that other stuff suggested... you guys are paramorefans.

Now I'm going to put on a sad song maybe light a couple candles and sign off for the last time.

I'll be back from time to time. :)

Man, no revolt?

Haha Jarrod that's a speech man

But i totally agree, i think you summed it up perfectly

I've just sat here and read through the threads....and not posted for once

Buut yeah...what he said haha

...I just repped you as well...now you have two green boxes

YOU OWE ME, something :]

wow. while my little 3 yr old brother yells at me in the background... i figured id post here first and first wish alyssa the best even if you will in fact be back. it seems like so many ppl are leaving and making it known. granted its the ppl that are on very often and contribute greatly to this site. it is sad. truly is. but we all have our reasons... i mean as ppl can tell, i dont spend as much time here as i used to. i mean being a third year college student with two jobs just doesnt bring too much free time to chill on the ole laptop all day like i used to. but i mean, i will always stop in and give a little hey, or spread some new "news" love whenever i hear of anything...

this place had been the birth of quite a few friendships for me, not to mention i love the band to the nth power!! haha. i could not imagine giving it up completely. but i think alot of the regulars have just not been on as much. does it mean, we suck as paramore fans?? or that we got sick of the band?? hell no it dont haha. we just have lives and other things to take care of... i think alot of ppl look past that and what not.

so is it drama? perhaps it is... perhaps thats all it is... is it really our business?? not so much. i mean i have talked to diego quite a bit since joining and i am also acquainted with alyssa as well. so i mean it definitely sucks that something unknown is driving them both away from the site. who knows really? im sure ill talk to you both in the near future just to see what is up. if your willing to say, good for you ya know. secrets of any kind are always safe with me...

just know, you two have done a wonderful job on something that isn't even a paid gig. which is more than i could ever say for myself. congrats on all the hard work and im sure ill be speaking to both of you very soon.

as for everyone else on the boards. just be cool ya know. what you dont know aint all that big of a deal. just keep posting and contributing to the boards like the rest of us. as good ppl always say, "life happens." so chew on that for a few and we shall see what comes of it. i hate to see ppl go, especially when i know them, but i doubt seriously this is the last time we hear from either of them.

...if anything i should be happy about this since me and suzie got second for best couple behind you two foreigners!!!! lmao. at least i beat out PING for biggest Hayley fan!!! hahahaha.

as for all the funny posts throughout this thread, thanks for the laugh. haha i enjoyed reading all that shite lol. shed a little light on the whole goodbye subject, which is always a good quality to have

= )

thats sweet stuff dude, haha u kinda brought a tear to my eye

i agree. Plus you can be sure we can at least say hello every once in a while

haha this place had really created pretty good darn friendships

fo sho

heeey this means you ans suz get the #1 spot!

lol, see finally it came true

mhmmm i hope the staff keeps the PF awards lol

Haha Jarrod that's a speech man

But i totally agree, i think you summed it up perfectly

I've just sat here and read through the threads....and not posted for once

Buut yeah...what he said haha

...I just repped you as well...now you have two green boxes

YOU OWE ME, something :]

lmao. you get the cutest pf'er award haha. i never thought i deserved it anyways!!! hehe

= )