Goodbye PF Part 2 (+ promo squad...)

God, I need to stop read this. It pisses me the more I read it. It's not going to be the same, with out them. The site and forum are become behind and everything. And there isn't another site with all this stuff, so this really sucks. And what sucks more I didn't get the change to know them, they seem really cool and stuff.

God, I need to stop read this. It pisses me the more I read it. It's not going to be the same, with out them. The site and forum are become behind and everything. And there isn't another site with all this stuff, so this really sucks. And what sucks more I didn't get the change to know them, they seem really cool and stuff.

Yeah - Diego and Alyssa did a tremendous amount and we will absolutely miss them a great deal...

But don't worry - the site will stay up to date and we'll still have the stuff you guys have always come here for...I mean, most of what's here is posted by you guys anyway - the pics, the show reviews, the posts...that's all stuff YOU create. And the other things that were done - the gallery updates, forum changes, live audio and live video rips - other people will step in and pick up the slack.

So don't worry about the site or the forums going downhill...at least give the rest of us a chance before you decide the site is going to suck :)

WHAT?!1. NO!

even though theres still myspace its not the same without you updating on other bands forum and warped tour and saosin ): Im not leaving but what the hell has this come to? I come home and pretty much a door is slammed in my face (happpend before irl) I visited this site last tonight, not a good thing ):

I'll still update you on ALLLL of that. I swear =]

oh my god i can't beleive it!

why is this happening?

well i guess there's not much to say apart from thanks for all the work you've done and best of luck with everything you do in the future.

quick question:- does that mean they will be new mods to replace them?

I think you guys might be reading too much into why the band's upset that the video leaked...I think it's really similar to the Emergency leak actually - they wanted everyone to see it for the first time all together (think how much fun it was when we all heard Born For This or Misery Business for the first time at the same time - and posted those huge threads here and in the LJ) :), they wanted it to be a surprise and really exciting for everyone...and the leak kind of spoiled that...

i really hope thats the reason.

Wow. I was (and still am) grounded for 3 days, and this is what I come back to?! I snuck on the computer just to come check up on thr boards, and this is what happens? One of my best pals (canadian buddy) leaves the boards, and Diego, the guy who has put so much effort into this site, GONE?yea of course this has come as a huge shock to me. Oh alyssa:(, my canadian buddy:( I can't believe you are leaving, but yet I totally understand. Wow, the boards have surely changed, within a heart beat, and I can't believe this is all happening so quick. I remember first joining, alyssa was one of the firt people I met, and of course, even after this, I hope we stay in touch. Ill miss you a lot alyssa, I hope ill finally meet you at warped this year though.