Paramore Kerrang! Front Cover 30/05

WayneFarro

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone who'll meet hayley can tell that she is not like that in the least bit of way.

and notice that even on the cover, she is put infront of all the guys.

and searching for something positive to say... the pictures are pretty good. i like hayley's top.

other than that, that's a horrible article.

well just thought i'd give kerrang a piece of my mind.....

"I would just like to say how absolutely ridiculous i think you're paramore feature in the new kerrang was. When a band is featured on the cover, you do not expect the entire article on them to consist of a bunch of lies. From start to finish the article holds little truth at all.

Firstly, I don't see why the reporter feels the need to insult Hayley's looks, saying she has a "boyish figure" and a "big head". She is a role model to so many girls, and a much better one than a lot of other females in the media. And surely Hayley has a right to say what she does and doesn't want to wear and what pictures she likes and what she doesn't, and i'm sure the guys have a mind of their own and would soon say if Hayley was "bossing" them about. Next, i think its completely unnecessary to make comments about Hayley not minding Josh touching her breasts, even if they were more than friends which i doubt that they are, why would it matter or be anyone elses business?

And it seems even more ridiculous to suggest that Zac and Jeremy are somehow having a gay relationship, when Jeremy even has a girlfriend and it is pretty obvious they are just friends.

Then to go on and suggest that the band barely even like Hunter, when he is a good friend of theirs suggests you haven't really taken much time to listen to how the band feel at all.

And perhaps the most out of order out of the whole article was the fact that your seemingly incompetent reporter Tom Bryant had so little to say that he felt the need to constant make fun of their southern accents and the fact they are Christians and don't swear.

.... And just to confirm how little you know about Paramore you finish this pathetic article by saying that their album is already out when it isn't out for a couple more weeks. I suggest in future you actually learn a little or at least write an article which gives the impression you've even met these lovely people before you print a pack of lies."

nice long email.... lol wonder if i'll get rant of the week!

xxx