Sports :D

breakablethread

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just gonna bring this right back up!

Motherwell have got so many games to reschedule its getting out of hand. After the horrifying death of Phil O'Donnell (R.I.P. :() we cancelled two games after that, but now we have another 3 to rescedule after 3 games in a row were called off due to our waterlogged pitch.

The park is an utter mess. Ive seen Public parks in better states!

• 2 weeks later...

Scottish cup 4th round.

SPL Motherwell 0

First Division Dundee 1.

The least said about the match the better. Quite simply, the goalie couldnt catch a cold, the strikers couldnt finish their dinner and the midfield couldnt pass watter.

We've had a good season football wise (aside the death of Phil O'Donnell obviously) so it was just one of them games.

What a chance we had to get to hampden though,

Everton will win tonight i'm sure in the UEFA Cup against Brann, i'm gonna miss it though but i can't miss paramore for a football match. it's annoying though cos we usually play uefa cup games on thursday.

we did win 2-0, yay! second goal was offside but who cares?

weekend off for us cos of FA Cup then it's Leg 2 and time to finish them off!

I attended my first Ducks game last night, and let me say that it was amazing! I was so close that I had to watch out for pucks flying over the glass. I got to see my favorite player [Kunitz] score.

Sadly, we lost to Dallas 4-2. Maybe we'll have better luck next time. I wish we could have won because it was Teemu Selanne's homecoming.

We walked by the Dallas team members' bus and I waved my Ducks foam sign at it. I doubt any of the players saw, but whatever. If they did, my point got across, haha.

Hopefully I'll get to go to the game on the 24th if all goes according to plan. And hopefully we win.

• 3 weeks later...

Get this back up! :)

Champions League night tonight. I get a bit of stick because i support Scottish teams in europe. I hate Rangers and Celtic alot and think their both a bunch of scumbags, but at the end of the day. The further they go in europe, the better chance there is of an extra place in the league being given a european spot.

So i seriously doubt it. But i hope celtic win tonight, but i cant see it.

2-0 or 3-1 or 4-2 over in the nou camp?

I reckon there is more chance of Motherwell winning the league this season.