how did u discover paramore and what's the first paramore song u heard?

i think i found them

in the 6 week holidays between year 8 and 9.

my friend told me to go look up a band on purevolume.

and i went to the home page of purevolume and paramore where like MAIN on the page.and it was actually by accident i clicked on paramore instead of the other band (forgotten who now]

and the first song i heard was Whoa

:)

• 7 months later...

i think it was two or three years ago maybe? i think it was in '06 ANYWAY me and my older brother were watching Fuse, and "Pressure" came on. after it went off we started looking around online for them. we found All We Know Is Falling, listened to it, and been obsessed ever since.

About a year and a half ago maybe longer...I don't know...anyway my friend wanted me to listen to this song. She wanted to sing "my hero" by the Foos for her high school and wanted me to listen to how this girl did it. I listened to it and heard Hayley sing and was like crap!!

Ever since then it's been non-stop. The first actual Paramore song I heard was never let this go.

I was watching scuzz back in June and Misery Business came on. At first I though 'this sounds kinda weird'. I wasn't really paying attention to it but as the song went on I started to really like it. I wanted to google them but as soon as the video had finished, I forgot what they were called so I had to keep watching scuzz to see if it came back which it did!

From then on, I was completely obsessed....:mrgreen:

I'm late to the game. I first paid attention to them about a month or so ago, I had heard of them for a little while but never paid attention until recently when I was online, and I heard "Misery Business" and it reminded me somewhat of New Found Glory, sound wise, who have been one of my favorite bands for 5 or 6 years now... so I automatically right off the bat liked Paramore and now after buying AWKIF and Riot! they are my favorite band now. I've gotten a feeling with a few bands over the years when I first hear them that make me think "I don't think I'll ever not be into this band" and Paramore was the first time that'd happened in a few years. The band members, they just all seem like such great people, which is rare to begin with anymore, much less with people who are famous. And that is definitely one quality that drew me to liking them so much after I heard their music.

Guest JadeIsRad

I don't remember what year it was but I saw them in Kerrang! magazine and I thought they looked pretty cool so I download Here We Go Again and Brighter and loved them [Here We Go Again is still my fav Paramore song to this day ;D] thennn I downloaded Whoa and loved that so then I decided to buy AWKIF. It was [and still is] amazing and so I've loved them ever since (:

basically my friend, whom i'm no longer friends with :( , came over and we were on itunes and she started looking up paramore, misery business. I immeadiately looked them up and downloaded all their songs lol and i'm obsessed! ahaha the wierd thing is the girl doesnt even like them that much! but i recruted another good friend of mine as a parawhore ;)