HAPPY Thread!!

Tee

hmm...well paramore wise i can play: all we know, here we go again, pressure, crushcrushcrush, misery business, born for this, miracle, let the flames begin, emergency, hallelujah, and we are broken. and on acoustic i can play: here we go again, pressure, misery business, hallelujah, and my hero.

there all fun to play.

**and no, i'm not one of the ppl to learn only singles, although it seems like that. the only 2 songs i learned while they were singles were misery business and pressure**

I'm happy.

Thank god for that, i was so fed up of being in a bad mood; it was just a vicious cycle of "oh shit i'm in a bad mood. now i'm in a bad mood about being in a bad mood. now i'm in a bad mood about being in a bad mood about being in-" etc.

'Twas terrible.

But now, all is well :D Huzzah !

...I do have a whole bunch of coursework due in yesterday. But life goes on. I am quite the bundle of energy.

Just in a pretty good mood. Hooray !

Doing some coursework, which sucks at the moment but at least it'll be out the way. Slowly working my way through, and the end is in sight !

...Very dramatically put for a load of over-hyped homework, but life goes on !

Got physio tomorrow which should go well, followed by The Subways on thursday, followed by an epic party on friday, followed by spending a fantastic weekend in Manchester skating and drinking to my heart's content.

All whilst avoiding my Grandad who's arriving tomorrow. Ace :D

Just in a pretty good mood. Hooray !

Doing some coursework, which sucks at the moment but at least it'll be out the way. Slowly working my way through, and the end is in sight !

...Very dramatically put for a load of over-hyped homework, but life goes on !

Got physio tomorrow which should go well, followed by The Subways on thursday, followed by an epic party on friday, followed by spending a fantastic weekend in Manchester skating and drinking to my heart's content.

All whilst avoiding my Grandad who's arriving tomorrow. Ace :D

Ooh! Have fun when you see them! :D

It's been way too long since I last saw The Subways, haha. :nono:

sounds fun jorgi! wish my life was that exciting. my agenda for the week: tomorrow is another dress rehersal to make sure we didnt forget everything in a week. so i'll be there till midnight again. the rest of HSPA testing tomorrow and thursday, teen arts on friday, musical friday/sat/sun. boorrrinnggg.

Got into the A Level courses i wanted.

Am officially allowed to skate again, and am finished with Physio.

Handed in all my coursework.

Going to see The Subways tomorrow.

Party on friday.

Manchester at the weekend.

...What isn't there to be happy about ?! !

Im happy because I wrote greatness musically yesterday, Sort of anyways. Im also kind of happy because I have ALOT of time. Im also happy because i shall return to school....AGAIN. Yes, Thats where I shall step into the ranks of Dr. Gero! :D eheheh