HAPPY Thread!!

Tee

Shit rocks hard, dun it?

It does. Actually I've only put my music on it (that took about an hour). But the look of it and everything is awesome.

Btw, your avatar is legendary. Funny story, I showed it to a few people everyone laughed at it except for one guy who said "I want to laugh, but I think it's demeaning to the Joker" :neutral::rotfl:

It does. Actually I've only put my music on it (that took about an hour). But the look of it and everything is awesome.

Btw, your avatar is legendary. Funny story, I showed it to a few people everyone laughed at it except for one guy who said "I want to laugh, but I think it's demeaning to the Joker" :neutral::rotfl:

Oh it took me ages as well (4 hours:|). Mines kept crashing when I put shit on it. How big is yours? L-O-L sexpun.

Hahahaha, if he wants to see "demeaning to the joker" I've got MUCH better pictures!

Oh it took me ages as well (4 hours:|). Mines kept crashing when I put shit on it. How big is yours? L-O-L sexpun.

Hahahaha, if he wants to see "demeaning to the joker" I've got MUCH better pictures!

Sexpuns are always the best ;-) Mine is 32..... GB 8-)

But the battery on it was already 3/4 charged when I took it out of the packing so by the time I finished syncing stuff to it, it was fully charged. But I have got Windows Vista with 2GB ram so my PC is pretty quick doing things.

Sexpuns are always the best ;-) Mine is 32..... GB 8-)

But the battery on it was already 3/4 charged when I took it out of the packing so by the time I finished syncing stuff to it, it was fully charged. But I have got Windows Vista with 2GB ram so my PC is pretty quick doing things.

It charges fairly quickly, I've noticed that. I'm XP Pro on 2GB, it's just iTunes. I hate it. It hates me.

You jailbreaked it yet?

btw, check your pro messages for one of those demeaning joker images ;-)

It charges fairly quickly, I've noticed that. I'm XP Pro on 2GB, it's just iTunes. I hate it. It hates me.

You jailbreaked it yet?

btw, check your pro messages for one of those demeaning joker images ;-)

Jailbreaked it? Nope. Dunno what you mean

I was going to download last.fm radio for it, then saw that it doesn't work for it at the moment

Jailbreaked it? Nope. Dunno what you mean

I was going to download last.fm radio for it, then saw that it doesn't work for it at the moment

It meant you could download homebrew games/themes/wallpapers etc for it, but I think you can do that officially now, right?

It meant you could download homebrew games/themes/wallpapers etc for it, but I think you can do that officially now, right?

I honestly haven't got a clue. Probably would be my guess...? It's one of the "second generation" ones which is why I had to wait a week for delivery for it to come out (y)

I honestly haven't got a clue. Probably would be my guess...? It's one of the "second generation" ones which is why I had to wait a week for delivery for it to come out (y)

Aye, I can't bothered updating it and paying for something which by jailbreaking I could have got free anyway. I've not seen what apps they have released officially, if something good comes out I *may* update it. As is, I'm perfectly happy with my "Tap Tap Revolution" and "Pool" games 8-)

Netball tournament got cancelled 'cause it's pissing it down, so they were just like "oh skip lessons, you can just go home" ...Don't mind if i do, thankyouverymuch !

So i'm sitting here, contemplating curling up on the sofa with a coffee, cigarette and a very good book i have recently aquired and haven't had a chance to finish yet.

This is culture.